Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

:wacko:  :blush:  :shock:    Very perplexing situation for me!  GO PRIVATES.  :D   GO KNOX AREA E.TN TEAMS!   RECRUITING VS. OPEN ZONE      CHAMPIONS VS NEWBIES     FRIENDS VS FAMILY......

I will stick with what I know...until someone, anyone, in 3A can step up and beat Alcoa/CAK I will say the collection of Gold Ball Trophies continues to grow in E.TN.  However, I do expect a much different game with CPA than what we saw with Upperman.  I believe the Tornados win, but CPA should keep it close for at least a half if not longer.

Good luck to both teams for a competitive and injury free game.  Safe travels to the GOONS.

Edited by FootballDad

Their enrollment places them in 3A. Isn't that the point of classifications? You know, playing with schools that are your size. Alcoa should be commended for working to raise the bar and for achieving such a high level of excellence. Maybe the rest of 3A should step up their game in turn.

Or recruiting...lol. Sorry just kidding.

Honest Question. If a student lives in an adjoining county but desires to attend Alcoa can they pay a fee and enroll at Alcoa as a freshmen? I assume any student in that county can enroll there as well. Correct?

Well Coach77, if you will submit height, weight, and 40 time for your son, we will get back to you with an honest answer...

Go Alcoa!

Honest Question. If a student lives in an adjoining county but desires to attend Alcoa can they pay a fee and enroll at Alcoa as a freshmen? I assume any student in that county can enroll there as well. Correct?

From Aloca's website under Forms and Notifications:

http://images.pcmac.org/SiSFiles/Schools/TN/AlcoaCitySchools/AlcoaHigh/Uploads/Forms/13-14.pdf

Edited by IceCreamMan