Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

sportsnerd, on 21 Oct 2013 - 1:02 PM, said:snapback.png

I am a CPA homer, but I still don't agree. You may be right about Brentwood and Maryville, but we don't know. WE DO KNOW what Maryville did to Alcoa. Other than that game, Alcoa has played ZERO quality teams. At least CPA has beaten a few good or fair teams in Brentwood,Milan, Giles Co., and Maplewood. I am not saying that CPA is better than Alcoa, but I am saying Alcoa has done nothing to prove it because of the quality of their schedule. We all know they are typically the best and they will soon have a chance to prove it, as will everyone else. 

• Upvote 1

CyanideMetal, on 22 Oct 2013 - 11:54 AM, said:snapback.png

I'm trying to find some kind of reason for all the Alcoa chest-thumping, but I can't find one, not one Aloca player being recruited by any college 
from the 2014-2017 classes on either rivals or "247sports.com". If I've missed it, please point me that way.

You would think if you had the power to beat Scott
Co., that you would have at least ONE player being recruited by some college some where.

CyanideMetal, on 22 Oct 2013 - 5:41 PM, said:snapback.png

We can dance around polls and W-L records all day and it ain't getting us nowhere. So, let's look at real imperical facts. Honest measurements you can put a finger on. That's all I'm doing. I guess pointing out the chinks in Alcoa's armor hits a soft sport, huh?? BTW, what have you done lately? You can't claim a championship in over 2 years and all those other trophies, who cares? None of that matters.