Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

I read where CPA has a lineman and WR committed to Missouri. I am sure they are excited that their future Team is now in the SEC Championship. Plus they are playing for a State Championship. Congrats to them.

Go Alcoa!

Thinking "lesser" is another fake FS poster. Only been on a few days, with just a few posts. Very elaborate scheme!

Thinking "lesser" is another fake FS poster. Only been on a few days, with just a few posts. Very elaborate scheme!

Well Coachrus , I paid CPA a compliment. I have no idea if you represent them or not but Thank you is how we would respond. Also not sure what "fake FS poster" is so please explain.

Why so paranoid?

Yep, I know Alcoa, the football team, is for real. Not too sure about all the fake CoachT trolls though. It is pretty low to set yourself up as a poster for your opponent and then make obnoxious comments.

So as I have said, I am an Alcoa poster. What school is coachrus representing?

Let's see: Here is lessur's first post on CoachT which was a week ago:

Posted by lessur on A week ago in Class AA (3A & 4A Playoff Teams)

Deer Feller Goons (APB,F5,AD,Goon,BC,ChewChew, and uthrs)
I hav finally made hit. I hav a qwurxion four r sim eye finul compitixion. 
Deer Udderman, did u set next two my momma at the Alcowee circus. She was the bearded lady. You looked sad. I axed you why. You said because you had udders. Please right me back.

Edited by coachrus