Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

I've decided to take FootballDad's seminar this week!!!! LOL loved reading your posts over the years. Hope your sons doing well in whatever direction he decided to go. Class Act!  

Ha...thanks.  Thats kind of you to say.  Just for saying that I will throw in the book and DVD for FREE  :mrgreen:   My son hung up the old ball gear after the championship game (surgery, crutches & rehab...but all turned out well) and now he terrorizes UT intramural flag football newbies (he forgets he is not playing tackle anymore...ha).  Good luck to your Lions.  I've followed you guys from afar for the past 3-4 years.  Its good to see CPA get over the hump and get to make a trip to Cookeville. Soak it all up.  Alcoa will be a difficult game but you can't worry about that, just go play and see what happens. We got our noses rubbed in it for a VERY LONG time before we finally beat them.  They are the standard bearer for 3A for sure.  I know many of the "goons" from Alcoa and they are good guys that like to have fun during football season.  They are as good at what they do (poking the other team) as their team is on the field.   Good luck, play hard, play fair, have pride, stick together, show class....and you will have no regrets  :thumb:

Let's see: Here is lessur's first post on CoachT which was a week ago:

Posted by lessur on A week ago in Class AA (3A & 4A Playoff Teams)

Deer Feller Goons (APB,F5,AD,Goon,BC,ChewChew, and uthrs)

I hav finally made hit. I hav a qwurxion four r sim eye finul compitixion.

Deer Udderman, did u set next two my momma at the Alcowee circus. She was the bearded lady. You looked sad. I axed you why. You said because you had udders. Please right me back.

Coachrus, please accept my apologizes. I see now that you are an Upperman fan and I offended you. The part about "you had udders" is just awkward and seems sensitive to you. I am sorry I posted it.

Go Alcoa!

It is obvious that F5seekshelter and IceCreamMan are the same poster. There is another poster on the Lewis County thread that has been making obnoxious comments all week and passing themselves off as a CPA fan, but surprise, surprise they also have made posts about how much they love Humboldt. Don't get me wrong, I am sure that there are some great Humboldt fans out there, but none of this passes the smell test.

lessur, you've been on Coacht a week and start off with a fake, obnoxious post. Just not going take you seriously.

Nope, F5seekshelter and throwdaslant are the same poster. I couldn't post pics or videos under F5 so I was using the other screen name! Get it right coach! :)

He sounded like sportsnerd to me with a new name and new hostility.

Nope. I came to realize I am not good at expressing myself and commenting without giving the impression I am someone I really am not. I accept full responsibility for that and would rather not post than be part of hateful discourse. Also, I have no direct ties to CPA other than being a fan, and I do not want my comments to appear to reflect badly on the school or those associated with it. Again, please understand I blame no one buy myself and I am sure if we all really knew each other beyond the internet, we would all find common ground and make new friends who love high school sports. I wish all well and will continue to read. Best of luck to all the kids, coaches and fans. Ephesians 4:29.