Haywood Keeps Rolling

tomcatfan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To address what you said about team defense. Go look at the scores and you will see they held teams below 50 points most games. What is the strength of Ripley? Watching #11 go one on one all night? He got not at the right time tonight. I can't take anything from the effort of Ripley. I believe this loss will help refocus the team. I have not seen you comment on Ripley all year but they win one game and here you come. If I remember correctly Haywood leads Ripley 2-1 this season.

If you know anything about sports, you know how hard it is to be the hunted all year long. These guys have taken everyone's best shot all year. You also know how hard it is to beat a team three times. They will respond to this loss and regain focus. Great job Ripley, take the tournament championship while we continue on to trying to win a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!

how did that work out for you

Haywood was a good team but in Memphis I see teams just as good as Haywood and Southside all the time!

In 1A if Mitchell wins regionals it wil be Mitchell and Humboldt

In 2A if Manassas wins regionals it will be Manassas and Jackson SS

in 3A if Whitestation wins regionals it will be WS and Hamilton will knock DC or Arlington off on the road!!