Haywood Keeps Rolling

tomcatfan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team is off to a good start, beat a good Liberty team and Munford team this past week-end. They are very fun to watch, they beat you with there D, and they can shot the ball to, inside or out, pick how you want them to beat you. They are deep, guys coming off the bench would start some where else, ask the school that has Haywood transfers. Over all they are good.

The team is off to a good start, beat a good Liberty team and Munford team this past week-end. They are very fun to watch, they beat you with there D, and they can shot the ball to, inside or out, pick how you want them to beat you. They are deep, guys coming off the bench would start some where else, ask the schools that has Haywood transfers. Over all they are good.

The team is off to a good start, beat a good Liberty team and Munford team this past week-end. They are very fun to watch, they beat you with there D, and they can shot the ball to, inside or out, pick how you want them to beat you. They are deep, guys coming off the bench would start some where else, ask the schools that has Haywood transfers. Over all they are good.

I'm looking forward to the rematch with Humboldt since the Vikings were missing two (2) starters. Humboldt still might not win but I think it will be a better game & the Vikings are tough at home. Humboldt hasn't lost since the Haywood game & are playing better so should be a good game.  

I'm looking forward to the rematch with Humboldt since the Vikings were missing two (2) starters. Humboldt still might not win but I think it will be a better game & the Vikings are tough at home. Humboldt hasn't lost since the Haywood game & are playing better so should be a good game.

It is funny to me how focused a lot of people are on the Humboldt rematch. There are a lot of games to be played before that. It should be a good matchup but I don't think that it is Haywood's primary focus right now. Meanwhile, they are 17-0 and holding opponents to about mid 40 points per game. That D gives them a chance to win every night.

It is funny to me how focused a lot of people are on the Humboldt rematch. There are a lot of games to be played before that. It should be a good matchup but I don't think that it is Haywood's primary focus right now. Meanwhile, they are 17-0 and holding opponents to about mid 40 points per game. That D gives them a chance to win every night.

I think everybody just wants too see two (2) of the best teams ( in their classification ) in the state play.

You probably want even beat south Fulton tonight I'm telling us..should be a great one.

Lol, now your cheering for South Fulton to beat the Vikings, you still mad because your tornadoes lost? UC will have another chance so stop jumping on other teams band wagon & you can come & cheer South Fulton on too!!! The Vikings will show up to play & want take SF or any team lightly!!