Trousdale v. Goodpasture

WaReAgLe3

Of the 7 seniors, 5 have been there since pre-K. One more came after 6th. Kennedy transferred from DCA after 9th and sat a year. Pretty good job recruiting those Pre-K guys I would say. Especially since Coach Sonn was in his sophmore year at Belmont when they all started Pre-K 4.

Not sure how Byrd gave him so much time off to go recruiting for a school he would not start coaching for 12 more years. Truth hurts.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the 7 seniors, 5 have been there since pre-K. One more came after 6th. Kennedy transferred from DCA after 9th and sat a year. Pretty good job recruiting those Pre-K guys I would say. Especially since Coach Sonn was in his sophmore year at Belmont when they all started Pre-K 4.

Not sure how Byrd gave him so much time off to go recruiting for a school he would not start coaching for 12 more years. Truth hurts.

As we all know when you play 5 it only takes a couple of good "additions" to make a good team great.  I'm sure most of the boys on this team do not live in the area around GP but T$$AA allows this to happen so the rest of us will have to deal with it for the next 4 years then GP is out and back in 2A where they are suppose to be according to their number of students.  So until then GP should be the favorite in our region but hopefully someone will upset them come tourney time.  As for Trousdale Co. they have no shot at beating GP but i thought they said they were not going to play them did they change their mind?

All the other teams in the district changed their mind for them. The district voted that TC would have to take forfeits on both games instead of no contest. They still will not play baseball or softball, however.

Don't worry about baseball and softball but remember you have to revisit TC next year in FB. Better be on your best behavior or you could suffer a big rear end whipping!!!!

Hey bigchief, why aren't you running your mouth about your girls program too?  They must not be very good!

You sir are running your mouth. I am just stating facts. Besides, this IS the boys basketball thread.

The girls team is what it is. They pulled up two 8th graders to the varsity who both play significant minutes. A senior who has scored over 2000 points in her career is hurt. They are ok, but no threat to JC or Clarkrange. Apparently they are a threat to Trousdale however.

You sir are running your mouth. I am just stating facts. Besides, this IS the boys basketball thread.

The girls team is what it is. They pulled up two 8th graders to the varsity who both play significant minutes. A senior who has scored over 2000 points in her career is hurt. They are ok, but no threat to JC or Clarkrange. Apparently they are a threat to Trousdale however.

JC has the same attitude for girls basketball the same way TC feels about FB. Forget it, plain and simple.