8aa

cannonpride

Upperman led by 2(21-19)at the half and (39-37)after 3. Lost by 4(51-47).

Wow. CM was solid last year and their games weren't even contests unless it was LA or CC. To my understanding they didn't lose anyone. Are they not as good this year? Is Upperman better than we think this year? If it's the latter then DC beating Upperman is even more of a statement than I thought.

Wow. CM was solid last year and their games weren't even contests unless it was LA or CC. To my understanding they didn't lose anyone. Are they not as good this year? Is Upperman better than we think this year? If it's the latter then DC beating Upperman is even more of a statement than I thought.

What does that mean since Seq. Beat Dekalb? I guess 7aa may make some noise come Region time.

What does that mean since Seq. Beat Dekalb? I guess 7aa may make some noise come Region time.

I'll say this one more time for you. DC had TWO STARTERS out when they played Sequatchie. Both players were back for the Upperman game. Makes a big difference when two starters are out and it showed in the UHS game. Believe it or not I doubt Sequatchie would've won against DC with the players back. Also, no they won't make any noise. DC would still be around 5th in a good case scenario in district. The top teams will blow 7AA off the court. Sounds arrogant, but the district is stacked.

I'll say this one more time for you. DC had TWO STARTERS out when they played Sequatchie. Both players were back for the Upperman game. Makes a big difference when two starters are out and it showed in the UHS game. Believe it or not I doubt Sequatchie would've won against DC with the players back. Also, no they won't make any noise. DC would still be around 5th in a good case scenario in district. The top teams will blow 7AA off the court. Sounds arrogant, but the district is stacked.

We'll see!!!!

First it was a starter out and a main sub, now it is two starters out, will the reason next week be everyone was sick?

If neither of those could defend in the post it may not have mattered much anyway. In addition to a senior scoring 29 DC also allowed a freshman in her second week of high school basketball to get double figure rebounds.

As mentioned previously Seq had only two on the court that were not in eighth grade or averaged two points or less last year, in the second week. And with a new coach. That kind of inexperience and unfamiliarity should have given DC an edge even with some out but they were just outplayed especially inside.

Edited by Indian

First it was a starter out and a main sub, now it is two starters out, will the reason next week be everyone was sick?

If neither of those could defend in the post it may not have mattered much anyway. In addition to a senior scoring 29 DC also allowed a freshman in her second week of high school basketball to get double figure rebounds.

As mentioned previously Seq had only two on the court that were not in eighth grade or averaged two points or less last year, in the second week. And with a new coach. That kind of inexperience and unfamiliarity should have given DC an edge even with some out but they were just outplayed especially inside.