8aa

cannonpride

I saw her name in box scores in the tennessean this week. Don't remember who they played and she didn't score maney points, but her value has always been rebounding.

She played against Macon co. Having her back gives them a much needed boost. It's a five way race with Cannon, Livingston , Smith,  Central , and believe me or not , Upperman . This week will be fun, stressful, and interesting. Thats why the coaches in our district  make the big bucks { ha ha }! .Hope everyone has a safe and blessed week.

Edited by scatback

She played against Macon co. Having her back gives them a much needed boost. It's a five way race with Cannon, Livingston , Smith, Central , and believe me or not , Upperman . This week will be fun, stressful, and interesting. Thats why the coaches in our district make the big bucks { ha ha }! .Hope everyone has a safe and blessed week.

suprised how much Macon has fell off after being in state finals 2 of last 3 seasons.

She played against Macon co. Having her back gives them a much needed boost. It's a five way race with Cannon, Livingston , Smith,  Central , and believe me or not , Upperman . This week will be fun, stressful, and interesting. Thats why the coaches in our district  make the big bucks { ha ha }! .Hope everyone has a safe and blessed week.

glad ola is back but i do not think upperman is in the race.