2014: South | Elizabethton | Fulton | Catholic | Greeneville

blazer1set

One of these will be in Cookeville next year.    Who will it be?      I understand that South has a lot of returning players from a very impressive 2013 team and will have speed to burn.    South and Catholic both proved that Fulton is indeed human after all, although congrats to the Falcons for the W's.

What about you other teams, who do you have coming back and how do these 5 stack up?

Who will meet in the regular season?     I know South vs. Elizabethton will happen.

2014 4-A:

1.  Fulton

2.  South

3.  Catholic

4.  Greeneville

5.  Elizabethton

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of these will be in Cookeville next year. Who will it be? I understand that South has a lot of returning players from a very impressive 2013 team and will have speed to burn. South and Catholic both proved that Fulton is indeed human after all, although congrats to the Falcons for the W's.

What about you other teams, who do you have coming back and how do these 5 stack up?

Who will meet in the regular season? I know South vs. Elizabethton will happen.

2014 4-A:

1. Fulton

2. South

3. Catholic

4. Greeneville

5. Elizabethton

South above Greeneville? Bahaha

Fulton looses alot on lines and loose 2 Mr Football finalists so .. gonna be tough to get back IMO .look for SS , Betsy, Catholic to battle for the top spot next year from this half of state. And also depends on who Greeneville brings in and who Catholic brings in ... from other counties.