9-A News

ecu

This is surprising! I thought this game would be a lot closer. Anyone have details on this game.

No coach, gave up a 17 to 2 start to battle back within six but no adjustments at half and the young team lost their composure. Community is the better team but not 30 points better. They will perform better with a head coach.

Unionville beats Lady Hornets by 6. Too many missed shots by the Lady Hornets. Fought until the end.

Hats off to Huntland, how did they keep it so close. Was it a bad shooting night for community or did Golden put up big numbers. I just thought Huntland would be overpowered inside.

Hats off to Huntland, how did they keep it so close. Was it a bad shooting night for community or did Golden put up big numbers. I just thought Huntland would be overpowered inside.

Really? Hats off to keeping it close? These young Hornets aren't taking any moral victories! Later in the season they will learn to turn up the heat in key situations and beat all these so called Giants. We go into to each game expecting to win, we aren't accepting the morale victory mentality ANYMORE.

Really? Hats off to keeping it close? These young Hornets aren't taking any moral victories! Later in the season they will learn to turn up the heat in key situations and beat all these so called Giants. We go into to each game expecting to win, we aren't accepting the morale victory mentality ANYMORE.

Did not mean to offend you. Just thought that on paper community should have won the game by a few more points. Underdogs win some and if Huntland beats community that's what it would be.

By the way Huntland is at best a fourth or fifth place team in the district maybe lower if they loose to eagleville. If they beat community, Forrest, MTCS, Moore, and Eagleville this season I would be surprised.

By the way Huntland is at best a fourth or fifth place team in the district maybe lower if they loose to eagleville. If they beat community, Forrest, MTCS, Moore, and Eagleville this season I would be surprised.

LADY HORNETS knocked off the baby blue! No surprise here, there is a new mentality that has infected this school. We aren't there just yet but we are on our way. Turn down for what?

LOL! 4th or 5th huh? MC looks like the 4th or 5th place team. :shock: SURPRISED NOW? LOL.

No but I will be if they beat community mtcs and Forrest all this year. Huntland lives and dies by the three. In basketball you cannot sustain success by shooting the three.

Edited by gwh