9-A News

ecu

How would everyone think now for the top 4?

1. Community

2. MTCS

3. Moore

4. Forrest

Community IMO just has a complete package. They have size, strength, speed, good coaching, and skill. Most of the other teams in the district have one or two of these qualities but not the complete package. Unless they have a bad night or a team up top plays extremely well community dosent loose a district game. MTCS can challenge them if they shoot the three well but will not get a lot of second chance opportunities. I think Community's post will have a big night.

Poor shooting by the Hornets and out sized in the post by Cascade. Hopefully the Lady Hornets have gotten their poor performance games out of the way during Christmas break. That is my opinion but I have never been a basketball player so I could be wrong.

bog game with Chapel Hill coming up

The Lady Hornets are a very young team. They have to learn to be ready to play even when you are out of school. I will not make excuses for them. Like I said they are young and need to grow up if they are going to claim a spot in the top 4. I would not count them out. They understand the importance of all of the district games. Hopefully these 2 loses during Christmas break will make them refocus. I guess we will see on Tuesday night.