9-A News

ecu

BLOWOUT! Complete and utter domination by the Lady Hornets!

ECU and GWH have officially left the building.

I wonder where MC's coach is going to be coaching next year?

Still need to be more consistent. Great win. So is Coach Slatten really leaving?  Why are they so inconsistent too?

Still in the building. Hornets dominated for sure. Don't understand how they beat Fayettville by 1 and 4, get killed by community and then control the whole game against MC. 9A is crazy this year. I do know that MC better find some post play fast. i wonder what Huntland's shooting percentage was and how bad they out rebounded MC. Not giving up on MC but they have some major issues. Top rebounder shouldn't be chasing Golden around the top of the key for sure.

Still in the building. Hornets dominated for sure. Don't understand how they beat Fayettville by 1 and 4, get killed by community and then control the whole game against MC. 9A is crazy this year. I do know that MC better find some post play fast. i wonder what Huntland's shooting percentage was and how bad they out rebounded MC. Not giving up on MC but they have some major issues. Top rebounder shouldn't be chasing Golden around the top of the key for sure.

Their shooting percentage was 100% good enough to beat baby blue.

Thought MC had the greatest young talent on the planet coming back from last year. Seriously , what has happened in Lynchburg?

What do you mean and are you serious? They are starting 4 freshmen every game and still have a winning season going. They have beaten some really good teams this year. While they have under performed in a few games, dosent mean the sky is falling in Lynchburg. Right now they are not playing good ball but I think Slatten can right the ship and have them ready for the district tourney. Remember this is the same team that had community beat before fouling on a rebound with 1 second left. When these girls play their role they are tough to beat. Don't think any of the top teams would want to play Moore the first round of district tourney. Right now Huntland has a good chance of playing them again!

What do you mean and are you serious? They are starting 4 freshmen every game and still have a winning season going. They have beaten some really good teams this year. While they have under performed in a few games, dosent mean the sky is falling in Lynchburg. Right now they are not playing good ball but I think Slatten can right the ship and have them ready for the district tourney. Remember this is the same team that had community beat before fouling on a rebound with 1 second left. When these girls play their role they are tough to beat. Don't think any of the top teams would want to play Moore the first round of district tourney. Right now Huntland has a good chance of playing them again!

I agree with that statement. MC will be a tough out once district play begins. Those girls have been blessed to have an entire community full of ex players that know how to win games. They have grown up watching what it takes to win and I'm sure they will be eager not to let the community down. There's a lot to be said for tradition and the winning tradition is still alive in MC.