9-A News

ecu

You hit the nail on the head. I don't think phil24 called out the kid #25, she is a good player. She plays hard and i like it, but Parents like hers probably make others around them not like either of them. The little girl is a baller... Her game and skills should do the talking not her parents.

Ok attacking the parents now. What kind of talking have they done that is so bad? Or are they the kind of parents that work so hard at allowing their children to fulfill their dreams itmakes everyone else mad. In these forums the one thing a person should never do is paint a child in a negative light. It is a unwritten rule.

I await your response!

Edited by gwh

GWH

How do you think MTCS will match up with Houston?

I think they have a shot. I think if MTCS can set good screens and free up their shooters they will be there in the fourth. Houston is a extremely long team and that makes driving at the basket rough. Also MTCS will need to be ready to run the offense from someone besides the PG. I thought MTCS struggled in their half court sets when the PG was denied the ball against community . MTCS will not

be intimidated the way Moore was because they have more experience. If you can, get out and run on this team they are not a fast team overall and with their size comes fatigue issues. Good luck

phil24,

You are 100% correct in what you have said and you have not said any negative toward this player on a personal nature. It's a shame how all this is playing out (not on this board but on this young team).

Thank you. I've had numerous calls & text from many people in the last 24 hours thanking me for standing up and shedding light on this matter.

phil24,

I also agree 100% on your comments. I've watched it all season. I think you may have spoken on something that was none of your business and tried to fight a battle that was not about you but none the less you exposed who GWH is and that explains everything.

That's funny how have I been exposed by anyone. Your still just really guessing and that's funny. Let's say that I am Gary Hawkins. What would it explain? Waiting?