District 11AA 2014

alltime

Look I'm not sure who you are, but if you knew who I was you would for sure know that I Am not the Punk that I have been acting like. I apologize with as much sorrow in my heart as I can. Also if you know who I am, You would know I have more tiger pride than most people. Between '06-'10 you did not see a tiger with more tiger pride than me on the sidelines. For now on I will watch my mouth and represent Waverly well like I did when I earned my All - District plaque. Please forgive me!

Pretty cool stuff. Takes a man to man up like that. I got drawn into the negative talk last year, myself. I realized these kids read this stuff too. We don't get down to Waverly until the last game. I look forward to it. Good luck until then. Great town with great folks!

I am a little worried about what the Houston County and possibly the Perry County game will do to our boys head. If the Perry County game goes like the Houston County game there is a possibility that the they could get big-Headed going into the Stewart County game. But that's where we will see what kind of coach McConnel is because good coaching can prevent that. I suspect he is good enough to prevent it. #BWTP