Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

confucuis say...you tell him that TC will spank his butt when DC tavels to TC this season...but if he transfers to Carthage...he will just be tucking tail and running...like Carthage always does when TC is "up"!!!

Hung Chow is "High on Pot" !! You need to move to Colorado Cat Daddy!

confucuis say...Upperman spanked the district last year....and to me uppercumberlandperson is very unbiased and gives props to all the good players from district 8AA....he...to me is as "unbiased" as any sportswriter in TN...now tell us about that guy in Dekalb who killed his mother and father!!!!

Thanks, I will be following LA mostly this season but hope to see SC,UHS, and DC play a few games each. Might roll down to see TC play a game.

confucuis say...you tell him that TC will spank his butt when DC tavels to TC this season...but if he transfers to Carthage...he will just be tucking tail and running...like Carthage always does when TC is "up"!!!

Just keep on trying to find that loop hole where Hartsville won't have to play Goodpasture.