Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

How did the scrimmage go for DC? Baseball lost last night in sub state so finally get back the qb, rb, 3 wr's, safeties/lb's etc.. We were pretty short handed. Did we get it handed to us or did we do pretty well? Lol.

Final score was 25-14 Soddy Daisy. They scored 18 points quick in the first quarter. They got a big run the first time they got the ball and scored. Then next we threw an INT for another easy TD. They scored another1st quarter TD off of a turnover. We played them tough the rest of the way. Passing game was bad but Backup qb made a lot of big runs.

Final score was 25-14 Soddy Daisy. They scored 18 points quick in the first quarter. They got a big run the first time they got the ball and scored. Then next we threw an INT for another easy TD. They scored another1st quarter TD off of a turnover. We played them tough the rest of the way. Passing game was bad but Backup qb made a lot of big runs.

Thanks a lot. I figured the passing game would be bad. Lol. When the starting qb was a freshman playing baseball and his back up also plays baseball that doesn't leave much in the third string to work with. Rb was also third string with boss playing baseball and Milan not on the team.

Thanks a lot. I figured the passing game would be bad. Lol. When the starting qb was a freshman playing baseball and his back up also plays baseball that doesn't leave much in the third string to work with. Rb was also third string with boss playing baseball and Milan not on the team.

how did the OL and DL look for DC? I wouldn't figure may of them would be on the baseball team.

how did the OL and DL look for DC? I wouldn't figure may of them would be on the baseball team.

They looked good I thought, held their own.  Soddy Daisy was bigger but we didn't get pushed around.  They had 2 big plays on us, both sweeps to the right side.  We made 3 or 4 turnovers that really hurt and we got flagged a lot.   

They looked good I thought, held their own. Soddy Daisy was bigger but we didn't get pushed around. They had 2 big plays on us, both sweeps to the right side. We made 3 or 4 turnovers that really hurt and we got flagged a lot.

if DC can replace Milan and Gill, with the qb a year older....they might could make a push to upset LA. Who are the top play makers for DC at wr and db? Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

if DC can replace Milan and Gill, with the qb a year older....they might could make a push to upset LA. Who are the top play makers for DC at wr and db?

Boss has lost a lot of weight and should be a solid RB. Patterson was the top returning receiver and is a playmaker at safety. Ball the mike linebacker was all over the field Saturday night. He is going to be a stud this year.

if DC can replace Milan and Gill, with the qb a year older....they might could make a push to upset LA. Who are the top play makers for DC at wr and db?

It is my understanding that Milan is moving back to SC. My greatest concern is that he gets the care that he needs to graduate and move on with his life. Yes, he is a very good football player, but personal development, graduation and proper guidance is more important.

It is my understanding that Milan is moving back to SC. My greatest concern is that he gets the care that he needs to graduate and move on with his life. Yes, he is a very good football player, but personal development, graduation and proper guidance is more important.

Well said my friend. I hope he has a great year...and more importantly...graduates.