Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

The QB is from Red Boiling springs and transferred to Macon CO. He is a good size young man and good for a freshman. Has a lot to learn and supporting cast must improve or he will be shackled.

How is Milan looking so far for the Owls? He is almost unstoppable if you get him in open space. I think if you can him up pretty good he can't do much. He is not the type of back to run over somebody but boy is he dangerous in open space. Your thoughts?

I think they did win there first game so far. It is kind of sad to me because it always use to be the Rebels and now they did not even make this year. As far as Upperman goes there are obviously some new faces on staff and on the field. With Samber's gone is a huge wound but Coach Herron will be the OC and have everything under control this fall. The offensive line worries me to death they have decent size I guess you could say but did not do a great job to me, but the only returning starter is Mann and they have switched him from center to guard now. Phillips was making a lot of plays in the jamboree and the defense had a pretty good defensive stand against the warriors. There was one time where like 6 people did not wrap up and White county took it to the house. I was expecting a lot worse than what I saw which is a good thing. Only time will tell about this fall.

They should still have that 6'6 Withers kid and Mann back on the OL. Future is bright for UH I think. Only 7 seniors this year. Those two middle LB's Cushing and Vegas kid and the DL looked pretty good stopping White Co run game. The db's looked a little iffy, specially in tackling. One new kid I have never seen I'd the tall "athletic" wr that got in at the end of the varsity game. I don't think he had a catch but looked like he could turn out to be a player. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

They should still have that 6'6 Withers kid and Mann back on the OL. Future is bright for UH I think. Only 7 seniors this year. Those two middle LB's Cushing and Vegas kid and the DL looked pretty good stopping White Co run game. The db's looked a little iffy, specially in tackling. One new kid I have never seen I'd the tall "athletic" wr that got in at the end of the varsity game. I don't think he had a catch but looked like he could turn out to be a player.

Yes I forgot about Withers because he didnt play in the jamboree because he broke his hand over something stupid. Anyways to clear the record up he is not 6'6 he is about 6'4. The taller wide out you saw at the end of the game is name is Isaiah and I think last cannon he was number 19 just a sophomore. Cushing will be as good as he wants to he. He can be one of the best linebackers in 8AA if he wants to be. He just seems like to me he takes some plays off that I don't like to see but the kid is just a sophomore. The kid from Vegas will develop into a good player and there are a lot of sophomores on that team that has a lot of potential if they just work at it.

UCM, how's the Paper Cup Behind the Bleachers Football League in LA? Full of athletes?

I will put the Outlaws and LA jr high above any other feeder system in 8aa right now. Only thing with LA is being like DC,MC,CC,SC and YI....rual and not many transfers. You work with what you got.UH has a advantage in that area being so close to Cookeville in a open zoned county.

How is Milan looking so far for the Owls? He is almost unstoppable if you get him in open space. I think if you can him up pretty good he can't do much. He is not the type of back to run over somebody but boy is he dangerous in open space. Your thoughts?

Milan is doing good. Still has to learn the system but has done a good job of doing that. He will share playing time with another running back, with Milan getting the most PT. Bailey, a jr. who started as a frosh. will play TB along with other positions. Our top two fullbacks and LB's will be out tonight, one back next week and the other at mid season. We will have four starters out tonight. Milan will have a hugh impact on the Owls team this year. Just have to keep him healthy. Hopefully our injury bug has moved on.

Milan is doing good. Still has to learn the system but has done a good job of doing that. He will share playing time with another running back, with Milan getting the most PT. Bailey, a jr. who started as a frosh. will play TB along with other positions. Our top two fullbacks and LB's will be out tonight, one back next week and the other at mid season. We will have four starters out tonight. Milan will have a hugh impact on the Owls team this year. Just have to keep him healthy. Hopefully our injury bug has moved on.

What channel will it be on? Heard it would be televised