Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

Alright thanks, be sure to make sure you let UCM know. According to him Jennings isn't a rushing threat.

UH giving up 28 ppg, don't look to much into. I think Linder had 200+, Carslie 200+, and #24 for YI 200+.........90% of Linders in first half. Big thing that hurt UH is 3 Jr's not playing. 6'2 Twin Stanton brothers who were projected as a starting qb and wr, and both playing db. Also Frank the tank the 350 noise from 2013 didn't play. 20 seniors gone plus 3 more starters is hard on any team, much less a 3a team. But watch out. Much like LA this year who got Linder and Hollars back....UH has 66 of 74 back, plus hearing those 3 are returning. Could be a good team in 2015. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Patterson: 4 catches for 96 yards, 1 td, 1 int, unknown number of tackles.

I watched the whole post game show where stats are usually given and they didn't give anything this time. Patterson. Was player of the game and those were his stats.

I do know Jennings had to have atleast 170 rushing an 3 touchdowns atleast rushing and 200 something passing.

UH giving up 28 ppg, don't look to much into. I think Linder had 200+, Carslie 200+, and #24 for YI 200+.........90% of Linders in first half. Big thing that hurt UH is 3 Jr's not playing. 6'2 Twin Stanton brothers who were projected as a starting qb and wr, and both playing db. Also Frank the tank the 350 noise from 2013 didn't play. 20 seniors gone plus 3 more starters is hard on any team, much less a 3a team. But watch out. Much like LA this year who got Linder and Hollars back....UH has 66 of 74 back, plus hearing those 3 are returning. Could be a good team in 2015.

Lol  just try and give a little credit when credit is due man. There is nothing wrong with it. It's okay to be wrong from time to time.

UH giving up 28 ppg, don't look to much into. I think Linder had 200+, Carslie 200+, and #24 for YI 200+.........90% of Linders in first half. Big thing that hurt UH is 3 Jr's not playing. 6'2 Twin Stanton brothers who were projected as a starting qb and wr, and both playing db. Also Frank the tank the 350 noise from 2013 didn't play. 20 seniors gone plus 3 more starters is hard on any team, much less a 3a team. But watch out. Much like LA this year who got Linder and Hollars back....UH has 66 of 74 back, plus hearing those 3 are returning. Could be a good team in 2015.

YI has no #24. It's #26 and his name is Probst. Just clarifying.

The play where the TD was called back Upperman receiver turned around and taunted before going in the endzone, when he got in, took a shot from #33 in the endzone. So the play came back where the taunting happened on 2 with a 15 yard penalty, then half the distance to the goal with the late hit penalty..... that kind of night,..... Should they not have offset and replay the down??

We wouldn't want them anyways. Show you how much heart they have in it. Front runners if you ask me. Not bashing the kids, but seen the same situation when I was in high school cause little Johnny was not gonna get to play the position he wanted to play. Let them come out next year and do something before you praise them any more.