Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

Voodoo....if your thinking about it, we still got it. lol

Just what little I know about LA and knowing SC, they both have very good QB, RBs and receivers, and so called skill positions. I'm thinking whoever wins up front, wins the game.

LA/SC simular RB/TB combos with slight edge to LA. OL very simular but slight edge to LA. WR cobo and TE, plus Hayes big edge LA. Defense is a big edge LA. SC does have the guys on the outside on offense or back sseven on defense LA does.

SC-YI: Milan’s 148 yards rushing led all rushers.The Dragons were led by E.J. Wright with 70 rushing yards on 11 carries. Crabtree had 11 carries for 65 yards and a touchdown. Caleb Probst chipped in 50 yards on five carries, all in the first quarter.Dillon was 12-of-24 passing for 235 yards and a touchdown for the Owls.Mason Cravens completed nine passes in 17 attempts for 75 yards with one touchdown.The Owls’ Shermar King led all receivers with six catches for 123 yards. Keith Morris had two catches for 67 yards.York’s Dylan Cravens had four catches for 42 yards and a touchdown. Rudd had three catches for 40 yards and a touchdown. LA-MC: Livingston (4-0, 2-0 District 8-AA) ran just 24 offensive plays to 65 from the visiting Tigers. LA rolled up 398 yards of offense, with 357 of it on the ground. Linder had 229 yards rushing and three touchdowns on just eight carries.

Macon County (2-2, 1-1) had 301 yards total offense with 162 of it from the ground. Carlisle led the Tigers in rushing with 107 yards on 19 carries. UHS-GHS. Rushing: UHS — Bailey Phillips 17-95, Austin Butler 19-91, Ben Guffey 3-2. Passing: UHS — Bailey Phillips 11-18-2, 166 yards. Receiving:UHS — Cody Leckenby 4-72, Austin Butler 2-42, Dustin Dilldine 1-12, Ben Guffey 3-37, Braden Cowan 1-5.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

LA will beat Hixson worse than that. MC game will be close.

The reason I picked Hixon to stay close to LA is speed. Hixon has more speed than all the teams LA has played combined. Will take time to adjust to that. MC didn't show me much after first drive vs LA. And withe the qb hobbled or even out, it could get ugly. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

The reason I picked Hixon to stay close to LA is speed. Hixon has more speed than all the teams LA has played combined. Will take time to adjust to that. MC didn't show me much after first drive vs LA. And withe the qb hobbled or even out, it could get ugly.

Who's qb is hobbled? Hixon's lineman are bigger and more athletic than Macon. They also go 3 deep on the D-line in a couple of positions. This is the type game our coaches knew would be coming when they started rotating as many athletes in early in every game. Their plans obviously goes beyond week 10.

Who's qb is hobbled? Hixon's lineman are bigger and more athletic than Macon. They also go 3 deep on the D-line in a couple of positions. This is the type game our coaches knew would be coming when they started rotating as many athletes in early in every game. Their plans obviously goes beyond week 10.

Macon's qb