Boyd Buchanan 2014

reaction

Newbie to the board and Boyd, and have youngster coming up in the ranks, and have followed Boyd football for several years.  Noticed in the papers the Dirty Dozen, and must wonder why Boyd seems to never get any players mentioned?  Could it be 2a size school, or athletes just not there?  I watched the Blue/White game, and the East Ridge scrimmage, and there are several athletes I saw that look like they have potential at next level. Big receiver guy, big running back/linbacker guy, big TE/DE guy, and maybe others?  Just curious about these guys and maybe others that have a chance.

Newbie to the board and Boyd, and have youngster coming up in the ranks, and have followed Boyd football for several years.  Noticed in the papers the Dirty Dozen, and must wonder why Boyd seems to never get any players mentioned?  Could it be 2a size school, or athletes just not there?  I watched the Blue/White game, and the East Ridge scrimmage, and there are several athletes I saw that look like they have potential at next level. Big receiver guy, big running back/linbacker guy, big TE/DE guy, and maybe others?  Just curious about these guys and maybe others that have a chance.

Welcome to the boards. You don't get press in Chattanooga unless you go to Ooltewah, East Hamilton, or Signal.  :popcorneater: