Boyd Buchanan 2014

reaction

Starters went 30 plays 3 10 play series each. East Ridge starters scored 2TDs to Boyd's 0 although Boyd were about to score but the 10th play series ended inside 5. 2nd team guys was again in East Ridge favor. East Ridge was had athletes everywhere and should surprise some teams. Hard to gauge Boyd's offense because ER brought the house every play which effected passing a lot. In a game setting draws and screens would cure that quickly. ER does have a SLEW of athletic guys though.

Starters went 30 plays 3 10 play series each. East Ridge starters scored 2TDs to Boyd's 0 although Boyd were about to score but the 10th play series ended inside 5. 2nd team guys was again in East Ridge favor. East Ridge was had athletes everywhere and should surprise some teams. Hard to gauge Boyd's offense because ER brought the house every play which effected passing a lot. In a game setting draws and screens would cure that quickly. ER does have a SLEW of athletic guys though.

ER was definitely more athletic. Their QB made good decisions and ran their offense well. It was good to see BB fight back with the drive that went to  the 5 yard line. No passes on the drive. Both offenses shut it down early when the ND coaches arrived to scout both teams. Very few passes thrown by either team at that point.  

Scrimmage at Gordon lee Tuesday night

Let me ask you a question.  Are you going to be grilling some more steaks?  When you come down to that Moore mans field, bring your grill and some steaks for me to eat and I will give you a fudge round, red bull and show you my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.