Pools for Cleveland Duals

karelin

Archer Dominates!!  Baylor 2nd!!

Cleveland over Ryan again, with a wider margin. 38-32 I believe it was.  Noticed Austin Oliver did a fantastic job calling the match.  His brother did a fine job pulling his match out. They should provide him with a few stat sheets and trivia.  It was hilarious as he poked fun at his former team mate West, which improved upon last night's match over Hooker.

You could sure tell they were exhausted after a couple of days of wrestling.

Again, this may be one of Pat Simpson's better teams this early in the season.  Very impressive for both teams and Congrats to Bryson Popp over a heavy hitter tonight from Archer!!  Nice win for Tennessee wrestling, for sure, and nice to finsh with 3 of four bringing home the hardware for one of the toughest dual tournaments in the SE !!!

Edited by Sommers

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone care to post individual results of state placers matching up at the Al Miller Duals? I know there were several and its difficult to see each match. I'll list the ones I know of.

Stevison (Clev) over Haskin (Pope)

Adcock (Clev) over Taylor (Clev)

T. Bullard (Arc) over Sutherland (Bay)

Popp (Bay) over Flakes (Gilmer)

Popp (Bay) over D. Bullard (Arc)

Connell (Clev) over Russo (SD)

Debian (Clev) over K. Simpson (FR)

Taylor (Clev) over Wesnofske (FR)

Hamilton (Clev) over Hagey (FR)

West (Clev) over Hooker (FR)

Archer Dominates!!  Baylor 2nd!!

Cleveland over Ryan again, with a wider margin. 38-32 I believe it was.  Noticed Austin Oliver did a fantastic job calling the match.  His brother did a fine job pulling his match out. They should provide him with a few stat sheets and trivia.  It was hilarious as he poked fun at his former team mate West, which improved upon last night's match over Hooker.

You could sure tell they were exhausted after a couple of days of wrestling.

Again, this may be one of Pat Simpson's better teams this early in the season.  Very impressive for both teams and Congrats to Bryson Popp over a heavy hitter tonight from Archer!!  Nice win for Tennessee wrestling, for sure, and nice to finsh with 3 of four bringing home the hardware for one of the toughest dual tournaments in the SE !!!

You said that Mr. Oliver did a great job that shows you how little both of you know.

Do not say something on air that you do not know. Example he said Coach Pat Simpson has sons that won the state before the one he has now on the team. Not true.

That's just one example he called six matches in a 24 hour. I don't have enough time to sit here and tell everyone of the foolish things that he said.

So who exactly commentates for your team's live broadcasts? Maybe they'd like to volunteer to do all of Cleveland's home matches also.

I suggest turning the volume down like you did the week before when you complained about the other teenager that was commentating.