Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

When the 9th and 11th words of your post are names, everything you have ever said in your life is ridiculous. We win you don't like it! Hilarious. Call me classless, or whatever you like. Don't care. We win and you don't.

What in the world are you talking about? Hit the quote button to respond to me. Another lesson for you, I guess. The only name I have called that i am aware of is calling peepvol a dolt. 

If you want to see actual recruiting in high school sports go over to knox county, and watch those coaches from all over the county at youth league games talking to parents and find out more of what you speak.

It happens in a lot of places...you guys have youth football too, and they are not all zoned to Maryville. Don't be foolish. 

By the way, this is hilarious in that is shows your anger got the better of your judgement. 

Yes Maryville and Alcoa have great Coaching , but what they really have as the " Secret ingredient " that the middle Tennessee area Public schools don't have a clue about , Is kids that are bought in"

Thanks for the admission of what everyone already knew.

In the words of the great philosopher Homer Simpson, "Doh!"

Hilarious. Dolt.

Eye down't see ennythang so funny abowt thait.....Eye wuz "brawt inn" on a bus evur mornin all my 7 yeers att Mairvul Hi Skool.....