Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

What "facts" are those? Facts are only as good as the interpretation of them. They can be twisted into just about anything.

Alcoa plays on a level playing field with 193 tuition paying students in a 3A school. See how easy it is to make a presumptive statement backed by facts that really is a false statement? 

What did your research uncover about tuition paying athletes? Far from 193, I assure you!

It's so obvious that it's Clowns like BackIntn who brought on the Private Split . In 5 years of 6A It has become very obvious that the Middle Tennessee Area has spent years trying to legislate away Competition . This is all new to us at Maryville , when I went there none of us said , Oh my God Brentwood Academy is a Private School with advantages we Don't have ... wah , wah . Nope , we just went and Kicked their butts . At Maryville we have known for years we would Dominate in the highest Division , we would stay and watch the 5A games and it was obvious ... I wish we'd done it years earlier so a few more Middle Tenn teams would be crying right now . 

I say bring back the Privates and you either step up or get stepped on . Now Maryville is Dominating like the Privates were and it's so predictable that the same people who whined their way into eliminating their competition has set their sites on Maryville . I have laughed at all the 7AAA excuses for 5 years now , seriously I think the entire Middle Tennessee area has become stagnant because when you go in worrying about someone else maybe having an advantage over you ... Well there you go , you've always got an excuse to not do what it really takes to win .

Yes Maryville and Alcoa have great Coaching , but what they really have as the " Secret ingredient " that the middle Tennessee area Public schools don't have a clue about , Is kids that are brought in and dedicated to do whatever it takes to get better . Drive by Maryville or Alcoa High School during the Summer early in the Morning and do a Head Count ... these kids are working out on their own , pushing each other , because they watched their Heroes winning State Championships when they were 8 years old and getting autographs from them and now it's their turn to sign autographs and they don't want to be the weak part of the link . You can't coach this , Maryville and Alcoa have pushed each other to this Level since 1927 . 

No wonder you guys don't know what I'm talking about when you have spent so much time whining and Crying about Privates till you got rid of them .... now faced with another threat of course your first reaction would be trying to find a way to Legislate Maryville away from you .... 

You and Notredame are worried about Maryville showing Class .... what's Classier , 2 or 3 fans that might go a little over the top in Bragging about their kids , or their friend's kids , or just kids in the community that they have watched sacrifice and bust their butts to improve to be the best ....... or a couple of guys who are so easily offended by a few fans on a message board that they spend days looking at school documents , rules , legislation , whatever loop hole they can find to either take those kids accomplishments away , diminish them , or just overwhelm a message board that should of been talking about these young men who have sacrificed years of their life to reach the pinnacle of High School football ??  That's about the most Classless thing I could ever imagine a Grown man doing .... pathetic actually .  

OZ=Private school with cheap tuition.  B)

It's so obvious that it's Clowns like BackIntn who brought on the Private Split . In 5 years of 6A It has become very obvious that the Middle Tennessee Area has spent years trying to legislate away Competition . This is all new to us at Maryville , when I went there none of us said , Oh my God Brentwood Academy is a Private School with advantages we Don't have ... wah , wah . Nope , we just went and Kicked their butts . At Maryville we have known for years we would Dominate in the highest Division , we would stay and watch the 5A games and it was obvious ... I wish we'd done it years earlier so a few more Middle Tenn teams would be crying right now . 

I say bring back the Privates and you either step up or get stepped on . Now Maryville is Dominating like the Privates were and it's so predictable that the same people who whined their way into eliminating their competition has set their sites on Maryville . I have laughed at all the 7AAA excuses for 5 years now , seriously I think the entire Middle Tennessee area has become stagnant because when you go in worrying about someone else maybe having an advantage over you ... Well there you go , you've always got an excuse to not do what it really takes to win .

Yes Maryville and Alcoa have great Coaching , but what they really have as the " Secret ingredient " that the middle Tennessee area Public schools don't have a clue about , Is kids that are bought in and dedicated to do whatever it takes to get better . Drive by Maryville or Alcoa High School during the Summer early in the Morning and do a Head Count ... these kids are working out on their own , pushing each other , because they watched their Heroes winning State Championships when they were 8 years old and getting autographs from them and now it's their turn to sign autographs and they don't want to be the weak part of the link . You can't coach this , Maryville and Alcoa have pushed each other to this Level since 1927 . 

No wonder you guys don't know what I'm talking about when you have spent so much time whining and Crying about Privates till you got rid of them .... now faced with another threat of course your first reaction would be trying to find a way to Legislate Maryville away from you .... 

You and Notredame are worried about Maryville showing Class .... what's Classier , 2 or 3 fans that might go a little over the top in Bragging about their kids , or their friend's kids , or just kids in the community that they have watched sacrifice and bust their butts to improve to be the best ....... or a couple of guys who are so easily offended by a few fans on a message board that they spend days looking at school documents , rules , legislation , whatever loop hole they can find to either take those kids accomplishments away , diminish them , or just overwhelm a message board that should of been talking about these young men who have sacrificed years of their life to reach the pinnacle of High School football ??  That's about the most Classless thing I could ever imagine a Grown man doing .... pathetic actually .  

When the fifth or sixth word in your argument is to call someone a name, it makes the rest of your message moot. 

I'm glad your program has a great situation to exploit to loopholes. Its a great collaboration of coaching, some talent, and the ability to legally bring in kids from the far reaches of reasonable drives to school. What you have is to be applauded and defended with insults whenever you feel threatened. Or as you said, "pathetic actually," but that is only on your part and your inability to argue effectively without insults and name calling while trying to do so in the name of a school that you claim, but does not claim you, for kids that won a state championship that you had nothing to do with whatsoever other than paying for a ticket, some snacks, and getting on a website and trying to run your mouth on their behalf. The are better off without you.  

Get real and try again. And that takes nothing away from the young men who put their blood, sweat, and tears into a great season. They were the best on the field this year. You, on the other had, are far beneath that, and an embarrassment to the school you try so hard but ineffectively defend. 

Lesson over, class. Or classless, as the case is with you. 

Yes Maryville and Alcoa have great Coaching , but what they really have as the " Secret ingredient " that the middle Tennessee area Public schools don't have a clue about , Is kids that are bought in and dedicated to do whatever it takes to get better . Drive by Maryville or Alcoa High School during the Summer early in the Morning and do a Head Count ... these kids are working out on their own , pushing each other , because they watched their Heroes winning State Championships when they were 8 years old and getting autographs from them and now it's their turn to sign autographs and they don't want to be the weak part of the link . You can't coach this , Maryville and Alcoa have pushed each other to this Level since 1927 . 

By the way, this is hilarious in that is shows your anger got the better of your judgement. 

Yes Maryville and Alcoa have great Coaching , but what they really have as the " Secret ingredient " that the middle Tennessee area Public schools don't have a clue about , Is kids that are bought in"

Thanks for the admission of what everyone already knew.

In the words of the great philosopher Homer Simpson, "Doh!"

Hilarious. Dolt.