Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

BHS is surrounded by 6 private schools within 10 miles that recruit much of the football talent away. That is very different than Maryville where they are recruiting talent to the school using their low tuition and open zoning loopholes. Perfectly legal as far as I know, but certainly creates an unbalanced playing field. Since you are exploiting loopholes, go play with the other schools that openly recruit too. 

We allreddy play Alcoee evur yeer...played Dobbuns Bent It laist yeer....played Greevul a few yeers ago....played Cyunts Hill twice inn tha playofts 2 and 3 yeers ago.....Played Cleavlund laist yeer.....Alcoee's played a lott ov tham two.....next qwestun... :popcorneater:

We allreddy play Alcoee evur yeer...played Dobbuns Bent It laist yeer....played Greevul a few yeers ago....played Cyunts Hill twice inn tha playofts 2 and 3 yeers ago.....Played Cleavlund laist yeer.....Alcoee's played a lott ov tham two.....next qwestun... :popcorneater:

I see no question marks. Those were statements.

Try playing year in and year out with schools that recruit at the same level you do, DII. I think you will do pretty good, but not as good as you think. The championships would be more evenly distributed, I believe. 

I'm not complaining and certainly not back peddling. We are just exploring some interesting thoughts that came up on this thread. It is revealing with how strongly you have responded. 

What has it revealed? That I can be reasonable and back up my hypothesis with fact??

You aren't the first clown with this "abstract" reasoning...nor will you be the last.

What has it revealed? That I can be reasonable and back up my hypothesis with fact??

You aren't the first clown with this "abstract" reasoning...nor will you be the last.

What "facts" are those? Facts are only as good as the interpretation of them. They can be twisted into just about anything.

Alcoa plays on a level playing field with 193 tuition paying students in a 3A school. See how easy it is to make a presumptive statement backed by facts that really is a false statement? 

What "facts" are those? Facts are only as good as the interpretation of them. They can be twisted into just about anything.

Alcoa plays on a level playing field with 193 tuition paying students in a 3A school. See how easy it is to make a presumptive statement backed by facts that really is a false statement? 

Yes.

And I concur with your hypothesis there. 

.............. level playing field

BaickinnTinn eye no yore inn tha flat countree ov middull Tinn....Butt lett me assure ewe thait Mairvul's feeled iz flater thain yourn cents we added turf.....Alcoee's iz gettin turf necks yeer and hit will allso be flater thain Brintwould's feeled two!!!!

Edited by STARSNBARS