Signal Mountain 2014

MountainTroll

Ya counted too much..... :roflolk:

Morning Troll.... :ugeek:

Well my old friend, I do miss 4A and the good folks in Giles. by the way you cut the numbers looks like you guys plan on playing in quad 2. Just to let you know last year in the playoffs we painted our lines black! Everyone told me how well they looked and it was a great idea. I took the credit even if I did get it from the brick yard!

Heck ... I don't even remember what my predictions were, but I think we probly gonna kick some butt this year.  redthumb.gif

WELL...I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE A SHOT AT THE CANES...BUT YOU WILL BE ON THE HILL...AND EVENTHOUGH YOU STOLE SOME CANES THEY ARE STILL LOADED....THOSE STUDS ARE NOT FROM AROUND HERE THOUGH....HECK THEY FOUND ONE IN THE EVERGLADES LOL..

WELL...I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE A SHOT AT THE CANES...BUT YOU WILL BE ON THE HILL...AND EVENTHOUGH YOU STOLE SOME CANES THEY ARE STILL LOADED....THOSE STUDS ARE NOT FROM AROUND HERE THOUGH....HECK THEY FOUND ONE IN THE EVERGLADES LOL..

Just more premature speculation on yer part.

66b16b3b-e185-4903-a7a5-a3fda2c4b4a8.jpg

Edited by MountainTroll