Signal Mountain 2014

MountainTroll

Unlike the mackerel snapper, you know how it works with the boosters.  But, it was not old dudes with big checks.  It was lots of hard work and fundraising by the boosters.  You'd think the leprechaun boosters could do something with that awful field they got.  If Notre Dame made ther athletes pay tuition, they might have enough money to upgrade ther facilities.

I know, just having a little fun. I know first hand the work that goes into all the facilities at Signal. The baseball field looks good, also. Lot of parents put the work in....... Signal should be proud. lot of folks think the school board and or the County just write us checks, an't so my friends. YES, we do get some funds from our county commissioner from his 100k alotment he gets each year. But more then 80% of what you see at East Ham and Signal comes from the boosters and fund raisers. I am leaving next week and traveling to Dothan Ala to get 400 more bleachers (used) to add to our home side, taking a tractor trailor down to bring them back. Get this when I get them here the county must install them and make sure they are done right and safe. Oh yea we must pay the school board maintance workers to install them I SAID PAY THEM! 

I know, just having a little fun. I know first hand the work that goes into all the facilities at Signal. The baseball field looks good, also. Lot of parents put the work in....... Signal should be proud. lot of folks think the school board and or the County just write us checks, an't so my friends. YES, we do get some funds from our county commissioner from his 100k alotment he gets each year. But more then 80% of what you see at East Ham and Signal comes from the boosters and fund raisers. I am leaving next week and traveling to Dothan Ala to get 400 more bleachers (used) to add to our home side, taking a tractor trailor down to bring them back. Get this when I get them here the county must install them and make sure they are done right and safe. Oh yea we must pay the school board maintance workers to install them I SAID PAY THEM! 

You guys got so much room on the hill you can bring back double.....one thing for sure it will be beyond capacity on that Friday night when the Owls head east...

Trick you sound like a hater.....uh don't compare ND to real football ok....if your starters are out you are pretty much toast at depth sir...you got lucky last season...Troll is excited about his team and don't need you and your short roster over here hatin....go have one sir...tricks are for kids in private school....now gon on trick... :arrow:

I think its great the way you notice that we competed and won some games with a short roster. It just shows you what a great coach can do with a small team. We lost 5 seniors. 7,22,72 and 64 were starters. #64 5'10 245lbs D-line and right guard had other offers but chose to go play for Berry college to play football. #64 is going to be hard to replace. His father told me (I checked) he was Best of Preps,all district,All state and was in the top 5 in TFL,SACKS and fumbles caused. #7 and #22 turned down offers from Sewanee and Duke to focus on education. Talk about hating we are reticuled almost every place we play. The worst is Signal Mt. Troll can say whatever he wants about Catholics but you say one word about the Mt. and your the worst in the world. We're a small school that has to play in a big league. Are record is cyclical. We'll make a 2 or 3 year run and then have a couple of not so good years. We lost to Signal but Troll knows they were out coached. Price reminds me of old Duracell commercial. Go ahead knock this battery off my shoulder. I dare you. lol He has little mans syndrome. Why does he feel the need to hollar so much. What's up with not wearing a head set at games. You think a coach would want to know and hear what's going on. Oh that's right he likes hearing himself to much. By the way Passifier I was talking to Troll. So mind your own business. Good day Edited by IrishTrickster

Unlike the mackerel snapper, you know how it works with the boosters. But, it was not old dudes with big checks. It was lots of hard work and fundraising by the boosters. You'd think the leprechaun boosters could do something with that awful field they got. If Notre Dame made ther athletes pay tuition, they might have enough money to upgrade ther facilities.

. Quote of the year. ND wants to deny it but its the truth.

I think its great the way you notice that we competed and won some games with a short roster. It just shows you what a great coach can do with a small team. We lost 5 seniors. 7,22,72 and 64 were starters. #64 5'10 245lbs D-line and right guard had other offers but chose to go play for Berry college to play football. #64 is going to be hard to replace. His father told me (I checked) he was Best of Preps,all district,All state and was in the top 5 in TFL,SACKS and fumbles caused. #7 and #22 turned down offers from Sewanee and Duke to focus on education. Talk about hating we are reticuled almost every place we play. The worst is Signal Mt. Troll can say whatever he wants about Catholics but you say one word about the Mt. and your the worst in the world. We're a small school that has to play in a big league. Are record is cyclical. We'll make a 2 or 3 year run and then have a couple of not so good years. We lost to Signal but Troll knows they were out coached. Price reminds me of old Duracell commercial. Go ahead knock this battery off my shoulder. I dare you. lol He has little mans syndrome. Why does he feel the need to hollar so much. What's up with not wearing a head set at games. You think a coach would want to know and hear what's going on. Oh that's right he likes hearing himself to much. By the way Passifier I was talking to Troll. So mind your own business. Good day

I hear'd you lost #6 to that team south of the border.  teeheeju9.gif

Y'all ain't knocked the battery off CBP's shoulder yet, and it ain't gonna happen this year either.  We gonna run it down yer throats with 2 or 3 plays, and the leprechauns cain't stop it.  Say anything your want to about Signal, and I'll do the same about you catlicks.  Don't bother me none.

pig4.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

I hear'd you lost #6 south of the border.  teeheeju9.gif

Y'all ain't knocked the battery off CBP's shoulder yet, and it ain't gonna happen this year either.  We gonna run it down yer throats with 2 or 3 plays, and the leprechauns cain't stop it.  Say anything your want to about Signal, and I'll do the same about you catlicks.  Don't bother me none.

pig4.gif

I think its great the way you notice that we competed and won some games with a short roster. It just shows you what a great coach can do with a small team. We lost 5 seniors. 7,22,72 and 64 were starters. #64 5'10 245lbs D-line and right guard had other offers but chose to go play for Berry college to play football. #64 is going to be hard to replace. His father told me (I checked) he was Best of Preps,all district,All state and was in the top 5 in TFL,SACKS and fumbles caused. #7 and #22 turned down offers from Sewanee and Duke to focus on education. Talk about hating we are reticuled almost every place we play. The worst is Signal Mt. Troll can say whatever he wants about Catholics but you say one word about the Mt. and your the worst in the world. We're a small school that has to play in a big league. Are record is cyclical. We'll make a 2 or 3 year run and then have a couple of not so good years. We lost to Signal but Troll knows they were out coached. Price reminds me of old Duracell commercial. Go ahead knock this battery off my shoulder. I dare you. lol He has little mans syndrome. Why does he feel the need to hollar so much. What's up with not wearing a head set at games. You think a coach would want to know and hear what's going on. Oh that's right he likes hearing himself to much. By the way Passifier I was talking to Troll. So mind your own business. Good day

OOOOH so you hate the Coach right?? Hey you went deeeep into the playoffs and Signal had an early exit right?? soooo your arguement is????HATING looking down....lol

ND is a pretty good football team their coach is a class coach. Bill Price is who he is. He has been coaching the same way for years, and has been successful! When the TSSAA removes all private schools puts them in there own league well miss this rival game. But we will get to see the war of ND and Church of Christ........

Troll.. I was looking forward to your Mtn. boys coming to Hooterville today....your crew are so big and would pierce the sod so we decided we didn't want to brake your ankles and get your shoestrings dirty so you can be healthy for the Canes...Thank me later.....

You don't have to make excuses.  We understand.