Signal Mountain 2014

MountainTroll

Them boys has growed ! :o

MoonandMoore.jpg

And look at that turf.  Nothin' but the best grass for my boys.  redthumb.gif

Bill (Little man) Price won't leave Signal for a private school cause the football players at the private school can't just be big/talented at football. They have to be book smart too.Plus Price is not a smart enough coach to coach at any private school. With all the recruits Signal has you think they would win state every year or at least make a deep run in the playoffs. ND competed with them last year with an under sized line on bothsides of the ball.5'11"-220,5'11"-190,6'-180,5'9"-240,5'11-195 lbs.Several boys played both ways. One of our starting tackles was hurt in early in game.6'2"-260 If Signal had a better coach that new more then 2 plays they would win State every year with the size and talent they recruit every year.

Bill (Little man) Price won't leave Signal for a private school cause the football players at the private school can't just be big/talented at football. They have to be book smart too.Plus Price is not a smart enough coach to coach at any private school. With all the recruits Signal has you think they would win state every year or at least make a deep run in the playoffs. ND competed with them last year with an under sized line on bothsides of the ball.5'11"-220,5'11"-190,6'-180,5'9"-240,5'11-195 lbs.Several boys played both ways. One of our starting tackles was hurt in early in game.6'2"-260 If Signal had a better coach that new more then 2 plays they would win State every year with the size and talent they recruit every year.

Trick you sound like a hater.....uh don't compare ND to real football ok....if your starters are out you are pretty much toast at depth sir...you got lucky last season...Troll is excited about his team and don't need you and your short roster over here hatin....go have one sir...tricks are for kids in private school....now gon on trick... :arrow:

Question?? Is he mean like the Pittbull or a pitbull puppy as McClellan was once described when asked the same question??

I'd say he's more mean like an Angus bull.  Lookin' forward to the scrimmage with yer Owls.  I ain't expectin' much out of either team in a spring scrimmage, but it ought to be a lot of fun.

This I promise you, none of your or my tax dollars paid for any of that! Big rival of Signal but hard work and old dudes with big checks got that.

Unlike the mackerel snapper, you know how it works with the boosters.  But, it was not old dudes with big checks.  It was lots of hard work and fundraising by the boosters.  You'd think the leprechaun boosters could do something with that awful field they got.  If Notre Dame made ther athletes pay tuition, they might have enough money to upgrade ther facilities.