Signal Mountain 2014

MountainTroll

Ther wuz a lot of flockin' Eagles in RahHeeAh County tonight and they all looked pretty solid, as Eagles usually do.

eagle_cartwheel-1.jpg

Fortunately, the rain got to Dayton about an hour after it hit Chattanooga, so the teams got to go at it for about 1:45.  The scrimmage was about what you would expect from a CBP / Pemberton scrimmage.  Both teams looked solid on offense and defense.  Both defenses, especially looked impressive against two very strong offensive squads.  All of Signals backs ran very well, but a special shout out to sophomore #11 Skye Wilson who was hitting like a beast on offense and defense. redthumb.gif

Both teams should go far this year.  Don't think there were any significant injuries on either side.  I think Signal was up 2-1 on varsity, and it was 2-2 for the JV.  The JV was more situational, and Rhea turned it over a lot.  I thought Signal's young guys looked a lot better than Rhea's, but our JV squad is freshmen and sophomores, and Rhea might have been just a freshman team.  idk  Either way, our 9th and 10th grader JV squad has looked extremely good in all of the scrimmages this summer.

GO EAGLES ! ! !

GO EAGLES ! ! !

• 2 weeks later...

TENNESSEE DIDN'T GO AFTER THAT STUD?? WOW HE HAS THE SIZE AND ERRTHING....

HE WILL GET ON THE FIELD FASTER ANYWAYS...

I'm sure you know this year's #2 pick, Nick Tiano from Baylor, also commited to Miss St.

They're good friends and made there decision together and will be roomates.

I hear'd the Bulldogs is gonna be pretty darn good this year.  Sets up good for both of them to be playing on Saturdays in a year or two. redthumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Big shout out to #11, Skye Wilson, on an outstanding night.  Watch this kid.  He is a 6'2", 225#, fifteen year old.  I expect he will get to 6'4 or 6" and can carry as much or little weight as needed.  If Skye stays healthy, he will definitely be a D1 caliber athlete.  redthumb.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

Big shout out to #11, Skye Wilson, on an outstanding night. Watch this kid. He is a 6'2", 225#, fifteen year old. I expect he will get to 6'4 or 6" and can carry as much or little weight as needed. If Skye stays healthy, he will definitely be a D1 caliber athlete. redthumb.gif

I know this is very premature but I believe he might be the best to come through signal so far..... Like you said if he stays healthy....