Disappointments of 2013

crustybob

South Pitt didnt lose. Union City just won.

I'm not sure what you mean by that but UC dominated that game on both sides of the ball. Yes we won but not just won. There was no room for doubt who was the best team. Once again I'm not sure what you are saying. If I took it the wrong way I apologize. It could go a couple of ways.

I'm not sure what you mean by that but UC dominated that game on both sides of the ball. Yes we won but not just won. There was no room for doubt who was the best team. Once again I'm not sure what you are saying. If I took it the wrong way I apologize. It could go a couple of ways.

it didn't do us any good to come up short twice in the orange zone. 

I'm meaning exactly what you're saying. Union City was definitely the better team so idk maybe I'm misunderstanding them because ppl are saying South Pitt lost.. I'm taking that as they mean the better team gave up the game 

This question is easy. Goodpasture. It's not even close, really. For them to ever be 5-5 in 2A football is an indictment on how they have ran that football program into the ground.

Quick strike

Just wandering what your thoughts of the talent level there now. I believe they have one lineman MTSU is looking at, but are there any others? It may be due to a drop off in talent or is it coaching? I agree that 5-5 is not good in 2a

STOP    UC won and UC was the better team.  Out played SP.    SP had a good team but the better team won.  No matter what the Chattanooga papers or the Nashville papers write.  This West TN won and it hurts all of the folks east of the TN River.

SP isn't east of the TN river.  Get a map out and look at it.