Disappointments of 2013

crustybob

Jake brings up a great point. You see many more knee injuries in today's athletes than back in the 70's, 80's or even the 90's. Injuries definitely play a part in some teams being disappointments for the season. As for disappointments regardless of the reason. I would have to say that Grace Christian is at the top of the list. I don't think anyone, including myself expected to see them lose. It's a disappointment at SP anytime they lose. That's just the way it is here. Memphis Mitchell not making more noise was a big shocker to me as well.

Let's add Nashville Christian School to the list of dissapointments for 2013.

My Disappointment team was Boyd Buchanan yes I know they had a tough schedule but you beat a horrible Copper Basin team 14-7. The 4-6 record was surprising I was expecting 7-3. But they did fight and beat Silverdale to get the bye

My Surprised team was Tellico Plains Coach John Mullinax did a great job turning the football program around

My Disappointment team was Boyd Buchanan yes I know they had a tough schedule but you beat a horrible Copper Basin team 14-7. The 4-6 record was surprising I was expecting 7-3. But they did fight and beat Silverdale to get the bye

My Surprised team was Tellico Plains Coach John Mullinax did a great job turning the football program around

Boyd lost every player that contributed in 2012 except for the QB. I can't classify them as a disappointment, especially after they still won their district.

I like how you said we were a huge disappointment, and the example you gave was a game we actually won.   :roflol:  :roflol:

I agree, Tyrone. South Pittsburg losing another championship game was also a dissapointment.

Hahaha my friend you say that like your trying to hurt me. I'm not from South Pitt but it sounds like your their kin. South Pittsburg loses more often than win. They didn't make sports center for losing in a Champ game though unlike their brothers up the road. I'm just keeping it real