Disappointments of 2013

crustybob

• 1 month later...

West Carroll not even making the playoffs was just sad. If you guys saw what i saw this team shouldve won a playoff game at least. a fb whos started in 35 games coming in. 4 o lineman whos at least started 2 full seasons a 6'3'' 230lbs qb who ran a 4.5 and a cannon. and over 10 ppl benching over 300lbs including a guy around 430+. we were just weak in the d backfield and some guys shouldve starting who were backups and vica versa. they leaned too much on #20 and it stunk to watch a kid with that great of a career have to end it like they did.

love my team tho! just being honest. 

I will agree with Regis.  WC should have done better.  They relied too much on #20 who is a very good player but football is such a team sport.  They also put too much faith in that huge QB.  Seriously when I saw him warming up in the game against us in Huntingdon I was like "wow".  I think your schedule was way too tough to be honest.  Just having to play us and Dresden and McKenzie is enough but add in that Gleason and Bruceton were good this year and our district is stacked.  I looked at your nondistrict games and they are very rough too.  The playoffs are based on District 1st/2nd place and overall wins.  With your schedule you were in the hole to start.  Could have sworn you guys had a few injuries they probably hurt too.  You guys might surprise some people this year and maybe in 2 years beat us again and win the district.