TCA vs Adamsville

Intense

This time it's in the hardwood instead of gridiron! TCA will basically have the same players on the hardwood as they had on the gridiron. 8 of the first 9 played football. TCA is really just getting started. Adamsville has a few more games under their belt. Adamsville is really big for a 1A school. 6'6", 6'4" and 6'4". All three are athletic. TCA is deeper and more skilled at the guard position. TCA will have to pressure their guards because it will be tough to stop Campbell and the Burchams down low. Should be a pretty close game either way. TCA is very, very athletic but not real big. Have two skilled big men off the bench that are 6'4 and 6'5". Should be a fun game. It will be a family battle as TCA's PG will playing against his cousin SF from Adamsville!

Well, Campbell had 30 and L. Burcham had 18. As I feared the big men would be the difference. As Mr. Bigster says Lake County will be a different team after Christmas I believe the same can be said about TCA. Adamsvile deserves a lot of credit and a shout out to family member Campbell for a great game. This was only the third game for TCA post Football. They are getting better but it will be January before they are in full form. Adamsville's size is a problem for most 1A schools. Their guard play is suspect at this point. TCA played real well in 4th Q. They dug themselves a hole in the first had and couldn't recover. Going to be an interesting year! Congrats to Aville!

Edited by TCAIntense

Trinity will be the better team by the end of the season. Less than impressive win last night for Adamsville, especially considering how poorly TCA played. I have a lot of respect for Trinity basketball and I'm not trying to take anything away from that team. It was very obvious that they've not been in the gym very long. I can't say the same about Adamsville. There was only 1 player who touched the floor last night who played football, the rest of those guys have been in the gym since August. I believe in process over result and if you play like Adamsville did last night you will not win this district. Adamsville struggled with the press and at times I felt we settled and forced a ton of shots on the offensive end. Defensively we struggled in the zone. Nevertheless, this team needs positive energy and I will tip my hat to them for beating a very good Trinity team. 2 big wins in a row for the Cardinals heading to the break, hope they fix the small things and get things going.

Edited by coltmccoy