AndersonCo-SullivanNorth

AJ10Socr

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheForce

This game should be dominated by Anderson County... just like it was last year. But then again, they should have dominated the entire game at Scott County. Anything can happen, but my bet is Anderson County 45 Sullivan North 10

Guest cathead98

HEY 2BEARS:

DON'T FORGET THE 80'S. LYING LARRY WAS COACHING AT HALLS, REMEMBER? JUST DIDNT GET CAUGHF.

Posted by 2bear2:

Hey I don't live in East Tennessee anymore but is Larry Kerr still as crooked as he was in the early 90's?

Gosh Darn It,

I get tired of hearing ALL this crap about Lying and Cheating Larry. I'm sure he'd tell you all the same thing the great Bobby Knight told the crowd in Bloomington one great winter night....When my time on earth has came and passed I want they bury me upside down so all my critics can kiss my rear--use your imagination!!

You know people talk and talk and talk, but yet...Just like Al Davis says--JUST WIN BABY!!

I believe this game will be closer than the game last year between the Mavericks and Sullivan North, but still should be an easy win. Sullivan North has an improved team according to one of my sources that is an alumni from there. Anderson County is still short at quarterback and defensive back due to Rob Wright being out with mono and Chad Deal's recovering ankle injury. Sean Mounts should play well enough at QB to advance the Mavs to round 2. The offensive line must get back to the dominating play of several weeks ago in order to advance far into the playoffs. Anderson County's defense needs to get back on track after allowing Scott County almost 500 yards total offense last week in the 50 yard field fiasco up in Scott County.

Anderson County 41

Sullivan North 8

Posted by bigdeal:

I believe this game will be closer than the game last year between the Mavericks and Sullivan North, but still should be an easy win. Sullivan North has an improved team according to one of my sources that is an alumni from there. Anderson County is still short at quarterback and defensive back due to Rob Wright being out with mono and Chad Deal's recovering ankle injury. Sean Mounts should play well enough at QB to advance the Mavs to round 2. The offensive line must get back to the dominating play of several weeks ago in order to advance far into the playoffs. Anderson County's defense needs to get back on track after allowing Scott County almost 500 yards total offense last week in the 50 yard field fiasco up in Scott County.

Anderson County 41

Sullivan North 8

Uhhh...If North is improved, then why where there only 300 people at the game in that big stadium they have? They are beat up and ripe for a bashing. All AC needs to do is blitz or get a good pass rush from their front 4. North's running game revolves around their quarterback and he's still not 100% from a high ankle sprain he got at Claiborne County. Unless AC is overlooking North, this shouldn't be close.

Like I said before:

AC 49

North 7