Collinwood 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No really keep the little guys on d-line we like it that way too!

Collinwood has a lot of good looking athletes...but one must never forget that football is a game not only of speed but also a game of POWER and matching up.  You can put quick guys on your d line hoping to get a sack here and there but that will not work when they can run it right down your throat and save their passing game for the next team that can deny the run

please stop flaming me, consider yourself reported

Im not flaming you, but you need to go back and read all your post, most are ridiculous. Here's my opinion on Cwood this year, and remember I have always pulled for y'all when not playing WC, Cwood don't have anybody to put up front on the line, not even freshman. Cwood will not win a game this year, it's 0-10 unless y'all beat PC but that's not looking good for y'all at this point. I'm not bashing but that's just the way I see it , maybe I'm wrong who knows. But anyway, good luck and I hope y'all have an injury free year

Im not flaming you, but you need to go back and read all your post, most are ridiculous. Here's my opinion on Cwood this year, and remember I have always pulled for y'all when not playing WC, Cwood don't have anybody to put up front on the line, not even freshman. Cwood will not win a game this year, it's 0-10 unless y'all beat PC but that's not looking good for y'all at this point. I'm not bashing but that's just the way I see it , maybe I'm wrong who knows. But anyway, good luck and I hope y'all have an injury free year

aren't you the same guy who said Collinwood had no line last year...then the wildcats couldn't run a lick against it?  I predict you're gonna be surprised again this year.  Don't compare Wilson to Waynesboro dude, they are way out of ours and your class

ps I have no idea why they felt they had to two platoon their linemen the other night but they started five seniors on the offensive line, they were all well over 200 pounds each and they played well against a awfully quick, big and hardnosed defense.  Collinwood can be a very good offensive team, better than last year...however they got a long ways to go defensively though re tooling their front could solve a lot of that.  Those little guys fought like madmen but were out of position IMO...I think Wilson's rushing stats would back me up on that

don't get me wrong, the kids that started on the d line are good players, real good players but they just aren't defensive tackles...no way, maybe they could help out there but its asking to much of a 165 pound guy to cave an offensive line as big as Wilson or Hohenwald

Edited by TheMirrorThief

aren't you the same guy who said Collinwood had no line last year...then the wildcats couldn't run a lick against it? I predict you're gonna be surprised again this year. Don't compare Wilson to Waynesboro dude, they are way out of ours and your class

ps I have no idea why they felt they had to two platoon their linemen the other night but they started five seniors on the offensive line, they were all well over 200 pounds each and they played well against a awfully quick, big and hardnosed defense. Collinwood can be a very good offensive team, better than last year...however they got a long ways to go defensively though re tooling their front could solve a lot of that. Those little guys fought like madmen but were out of position IMO...I think Wilson's rushing stats would back me up on that

don't get me wrong, the kids that started on the d line are good players, real good players but they just aren't defensive tackles...no way, maybe they could help out there but its asking to much of a 165 pound guy to cave an offensive line as big as Wilson or Hohenwald

Im the guy that if you remember correctly told you I was wrong about y'all's line last year that they done a good job. This year y'all have no line and nowhere near going to be as good offensively or defensively as last year. Y'all have some athletes but they're young and still have some growing to do. I'm not bashing, just being realistic. Looking at y'all's schedule, tell me who you think your wins will come against.

I could see Wilson winning 3 more games this year. Just because they monkey stomped Collinwood, doesn't mean they're awesome. Wilson is a small school with a small enrollment and they play much larger, and better schools. I haven't seen Collinwood this year, but from the sound of things (even from their hype men) Collinwood could be looking at a long year.

if that's true, we should be unstoppable come playoff time with Clarksville Acad, Lewis co, Mt pleasant, Columbia acad, Adamsville. Wilson and Decatur co on the schedule

It only makes you better to COMPETE against better competition. If you just go out and get your brains bashed in then neither team benefits much. One team learns to take a whipping and the other learns to dish one out. That's about it.

aren't you the same guy who said Collinwood had no line last year...then the wildcats couldn't run a lick against it? I predict you're gonna be surprised again this year. Don't compare Wilson to Waynesboro dude, they are way out of ours and your class

ps I have no idea why they felt they had to two platoon their linemen the other night but they started five seniors on the offensive line, they were all well over 200 pounds each and they played well against a awfully quick, big and hardnosed defense. Collinwood can be a very good offensive team, better than last year...however they got a long ways to go defensively though re tooling their front could solve a lot of that. Those little guys fought like madmen but were out of position IMO...I think Wilson's rushing stats would back me up on that

Idk why this guy would be getting bashed. I feel like all this stuff would be common knowledge. These are all pretty straight forward, logical posts.

I could see Wilson winning 3 more games this year. Just because they monkey stomped Collinwood, doesn't mean they're awesome. Wilson is a small school with a small enrollment and they play much larger, and better schools. I haven't seen Collinwood this year, but from the sound of things (even from their hype men) Collinwood could be looking at a long year.

you have no clue, Wilson has an awesome team...the best team Ive ever seen play at Collinwood