Collinwood 2014

wildcat89

Man you know nothing about football...Wilson hammered LC...just because Forrest got busted like a rotten watermelon against LCHS doesn't mean they could hang with Wilson...heck even I would like to watch Wilson play again and I will if I get a chance they were awesome

And like I said, LC was up 13-0 at the half. So I guess your idea of hammered is a little different than mine.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collinwood Trojans 2012 Region champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 county champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waynesboro wildcats 2011 state champs woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! something yall don't have and will prolly never have woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you CWood folks come join the fun over here...... the first shot has been fired  :popcorneater:

Week 3 Collinwood travels to Clarksville Academy

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/239071-week-3-collinwood-travels-to-clarksville-academy/

What can we expect from the matchup between Collinwood and Clarksville Academy? Last years game was a very physical game with CA coming out on top. A few players, coaches and fans from Collinwood lost their temper at the end of the game. CA team buses were even given a "slow roll" out of town by a few disgruntled fans. I sure will not miss the Collinwood announcer, he's a character. Lol. 

CA has been looking foward to this game. I expect this to be also be a physical game. Hopefully The Cougars can keep key players in the game. I've heard that Collinwood has a new coach that seemed to be trying to do things the right way. I know they have a lot of fan support. Collinwood is playing a lot of younger players. This is exactly what CA has had to do because of injury and cramps. Our defense has played good in all three games and this past Friday our offense started to click, scoring on the ground and in the air. I think The Academy Cougars will roll in this game winning by a couple of touchdowns. 

All you CWood folks come join the fun over here...... the first shot has been fired :popcorneater:

Week 3 Collinwood travels to Clarksville Academy

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/239071-week-3-collinwood-travels-to-clarksville-academy/

What can we expect from the matchup between Collinwood and Clarksville Academy? Last years game was a very physical game with CA coming out on top. A few players, coaches and fans from Collinwood lost their temper at the end of the game. CA team buses were even given a "slow roll" out of town by a few disgruntled fans. I sure will not miss the Collinwood announcer, he's a character. Lol.

CA has been looking foward to this game. I expect this to be also be a physical game. Hopefully The Cougars can keep key players in the game. I've heard that Collinwood has a new coach that seemed to be trying to do things the right way. I know they have a lot of fan support. Collinwood is playing a lot of younger players. This is exactly what CA has had to do because of injury and cramps. Our defense has played good in all three games and this past Friday our offense started to click, scoring on the ground and in the air. I think The Academy Cougars will roll in this game winning by a couple of touchdowns.

Cwoods new coach is a class act and just a good guy, don't expect no dirty play from his team.

Which is often a direct link to coaching. Good coaches know how to handle guys that don't "buy in" and are cancers to the team. Zero discipline is a coaching problem, not a player one.

I think coach Statom is a really good coach, a couple of bad years, a lot to do with injuries, and everybody was ready to run him out of town.