Sequatchie County Indians 2014

SCPRIDE30

I was impressed with the defense as well. Was some hard hits by several Indian players. Score was 1-0 Hixson varsity and 1-0 Sequatchie JV. I was a little concerned that the Indian varsiry offense never scored and I think had two or three turnovers. Coach will get that right though.

Sounds like Sequatchie County will be pretty tough this coming season ! Two tough scrimmages and held there on. I wish them the best of luck and hope Coach Colquette and his staff can contend for the district championship and a deep run in the playoffs !! Good luck Indians!!

• 4 weeks later...

Let me get this straight.

This is the Proposed Region:

Region 3-3A:

Brainerd

Chattanooga Christian School

East Ridge

Grundy County 

Howard

McMinn Central

Notre Dame

Red Bank

Sequatchie County

Signal Mountain

So does this mean 9 Region games +1 (Non-Region Game)? 

If that is the case and this goes through then Sequatchie & Grundy might not get 250 visiting fans all season.  Unless Signal Mountain happens to be visiting that season.  I would say McMinn Central as well unless Seq., Grundy & Signal visit.

There goes the traditional Valley opponents and the gate money.   Please tell me I'm wrong and it would split into two four or five team districts??

I would be fine with a Grundy, Sequatchie, Signal Mtn., Red Bank & Notre Dame region/district.

Edited by Sequatchie