Sequatchie County Indians 2014

SCPRIDE30

Offense was not as impressive as D, probably allowed 50 yards except in that one strong Charger drive but was not horrible. In 7 series, one less than the other teams had, scored three times and moved the ball well two other times. Threw an interception into the end zone on third down when they could have had a short field goal attempt, another series moved down to about the 25 or 30 but got bogged down after a hold in the backfield made it around 2nd and 25 or so. They were much more consistent on offense than the opponents.

Checked in all the other valley teams as well, pretty good scrimmaging going on. Great turn out for the Dunlap folks. It's going to be an interesting year. I don't think people realize the strength of the sequatchie valley. Dunlap, Jasper, and Bledsoe all gonna be decent. South Pitt will always be good. Jasper is probably the team to beat though in the valley. I went to seq last night for BBQ and game, but now wish I could of seen the Bledsoe vs SP game.

To the coaches of Brainerd & McMinn Central we would also like to acknowledge how polite and respectful your players were to everyone. You both have a great group of young men and we hope you all have a great season.

Signed,

Sequatchie County Quarterback Club

Thank you to the Sequatchie faithful.  Enjoyed the scrimmage.  Besides the weather, a great night of football. 

IMO Seq. has a solid team.  It is tough to go against a veer offense without practicing for it.  Your boys fly to the ball and play hard defensively.  I hope to see our Chargers use the power offense more, it is definitely what this team is built for.  Wish you guys could have seen our other back.  Not taking anything away from the boys that ran the ball yesterday.  I hope the best for a safe season for all.   

For the Charger faithful, I am excited to be at full strength, defense looked good last night.