Sequatchie County Indians 2014

SCPRIDE30

How about the 2 different personal fouls Bledsoe should have gotten Friday in their second game, in your unbiased view, will refs be that lenient in a real game?

Sequatchie doesn't want refs calling everything. They cut linebackers every play with the veer. If refs aren't "lenient" then sequatchie doesn't move the ball this year and Bledsoe gets personal fouls called. Guess it's even lol. :)

How about the 2 different personal fouls Bledsoe should have gotten Friday in their second game, in your unbiased view, will refs be that lenient in a real game?

How about the at least 2 personal fouls that Dunlap should've gotten? Everyone knew it would be that way though. That's what happens when you put to rivals against each other in a game of no meaning. It's useless and could've gotten Someone hurt like on at least 2 of those plays where your qb got drilled. Then on a few of plays where Bledsoe players got drilled. It's just not worth it in my opinion.

Sequatchie doesn't want refs calling everything. They cut linebackers every play with the veer. If refs aren't "lenient" then sequatchie doesn't move the ball this year and Bledsoe gets personal fouls called. Guess it's even lol. :)

This is why the Chargers left the scrimmage early.  Not saying ill intent, but this is borderline to me.  I was worried some of our boys were going to get a twisted ankle or hurt knee.  Have no problem with a legal cut block, but not at second level.  No place for it.

• 2 weeks later...