LINCOLN COUNTY VS RIVERDALE

FALCON4

I THINK OUR FALCONS HAVE A VERY GOOD CHANCE OF BEATING

RIVERDALE. IF THE GUYS PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT TURNING THE BALL OVER THEY WILL BEAT RIVERDALE WITH EASE. THE RIVERDALE FANS ARE LOOKING AT OUR TEAMS RECORD AND THE RECORD DOES NOT SHOW HOW GOOD WE ARE OR OUR POTENTIAL. FACE IT RIVERDALE FANS YOU ARE NOT THAT GOOD WE CAN MATCH YOU AT EVERY POSITION AND WE ARE BETTER AT SOME KEY POSITIONS. WE ARE MISTAKES THIS YEAR FROM BEING 10-0 AT THIS POINT. WE WILL BE HUNGRY AND WILL TAKE THE WIN. ;):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never heard of a team with 6 losses ever say that

they should have been undefeated. You had your moment with

your hard fought victory over Riverdale earlier this year but your dreaming to believe that you can do it again. My prediction is 21-0. The Warriors will still be undefeated on

their home field after this friday.

Falcon4 why is hometown murfreesboro and you are braggin the falcons are you trying to stir up some stuff to give the warriors some extra incentive this game does not need any extra stuff it will be own when the ball is kicked for the kickoff two great teams with two great programs and 6 state championships between them.

I'd bet good money that Coach Rankin won't let things go the way they did last time around. Riverdale will win by at least 2 TD's, maybe more like 3 or 4. By the way, I really enjoyed watching McCallie whip Lincoln County once this year, and participating in McCallie whiping Lincoln County last year.