LINCOLN COUNTY VS RIVERDALE

FALCON4

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to agree with olandpats on that one. If Riverdale is down they are gonna find a way to get back to the top. As a former player who played against them in the playoffs they do not give up. I played for Blackman and we were up 16-6 at halftime and they came back a different team in the 2nd half. Riverdale is pretty deep so my only advise would jump up early and keep the momentum your way the whole game.

The falcons do have a chance to win this game...they are gonna have to play alot better than they have been.....eliminate all the turnovers, and control the ball. they cant get into a scoring contest with riverdale. i predict a low scoring game..........17-14 LC in overtime

Guest greatblue

I don't know who will win this game but I am certian that there is a mutual respect between these two teams. I'm a falcon fan and I hope the FALCONS bring their A game. Riverdale can play hard just about anytime they want with the size team they have. Good luck to both teams Friday night and let people in Tennessee know that the real ball is played in Middle TN!

ps: you get beat by Riverdale, you just get beat!

you get beat by Lincoln Co., you just get beat!

no ref calls, no fan activity, no injuries, just beat!

Riverdale has alot to play for against Lincoln County. The Warriors are looking for revenge against the Falcons for the only blemish on their record. The Warriors did not play a good game their first meeting but have worked hard this week during practice. The Warriors want this game bad and will leave it all on the field for this win. Riverdale over Lincoln County. The Falcons do not know what the are in for. It' over LC, go home and shutup. :rolleyes:

You boys from Lincoln County have no idea what your talking about when it comes to Riverdale. Just look at your region:Cumberland Co.,Cookeville,Warren Co,and Franklin Co. Them teams never amount to notting. All you guys are,are an easy frist round win for anybody. I dont care what any of you guys say,Riverdale is still the team to beat in 5a. Their defending state champions and their gonna stay that way until someone comes and nocks them off, and trust me it's not gonna be the Falcons friday night. REMEMBER THIS SCORE!!! RIVERDALE-45 ; Lincoln Co.-6 :rolleyes:

Guest prtcl4398

Riverdales (9-1) season looks pretty good and if Lincoln Co are the ones who beat them, then it sounds like a fluke I'm pulling LC but they Riverdale does have revenge on their mind I hope LC is preparing hard for this one because otherwise it doesn't seem like it will happen Cumerland would like to play LC again I hope it happens!!!

Agood team doesn't make enough turnovers to loose 6 games!BUT a bad team does!!LC does not come to play every down.They loose focus,they loose control and they loose the ball.Riverdale will not even look at LC record they are looking at a 10-9 loss earlier this season!They WILL NOT overlook LC they will just plain beat them!!!