Class A State Tournament (Early picks) Who you got?

MrTSSAA

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this Mitchell team is that good? Have not got to see them play. What are there strengths and what was their competition like this year? They seem to have a good defense judging by the scores through district and region. I got to watch Goodpasture vs SaleCreek last night and I can tell you that Goodpasture team is loaded with shooters. I think they will be a tough matchup for anyone if they shoot like that throughout this tournament. Very talented team loaded with seniors I think a parent told me they have 7 seniors. Their coach was into the game from start to finish too very fundamental team well coached and a lot of depth. I would like to see this Mitchell team vs Goodpasture should be a good battle.

CPA would beat any 1A team like that. They are that good. I promise you Mitchell is very organized and well coached. Coach Phillipis considered one of if not the best coach in town. The only teams in TN that has a chance to beat CPA is White Station or Hamilton.

Manassas has a chance vs CPA for reasons I will not disclose @ this time.