GP WEST

MatWiz

Just drop it guys. Coaches won't air it often but sometimes Little Johnny will pay for a parents comments. That's the beauty of having a place like CoachT.

Unfortunately it invites spineless loudmouths to air their grievances in an inappropriate forum instead of being an adult and going and talking to a coach face to face and keeping program issues within the confines and privacy of the program. Anonymously airing dirty laundry is completely in bad taste and ultimately is cowardly behavior that reflects poorly on programs that should be supported more appropriately. 

Anyone disagree with that? 

I believe Centennial's reputation proceeds itself, but this is but a brief moment in time. This is something like the dead horse that No One wants to hear about.

Who is the most likely to make national noise, from this tournament? If Oliver was there, I would consider him. Of course Debian is to be UTC's first D1 Champ.

Edited by Sommers

I'd pick Debien over Bruno, Debien was in complete control of all four of his matches at that tournament including the finals whereas Bruno was behind in two out of his three matches giving up the first takedowns in each of them. Debien was clearly the more dominate wrestler at this tournament.

Chris has also already proven that he can have success on the national scene being one of three All-Americans on the current Cleveland squad. Although Bruno is a complete beast at heavyweight I'm not sure what his accomplishments are out of state or at the national level, I'm sure he would do well though.