Tri-County Seven Week #9

coachh17

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Landers by 15 friday,that is if they play the way their capable.

I say Dogs by 7 if they play the way they are capable.  The teams actually match up pretty well in my opinion.  Hampton has one starter that is very banged up right now and it played a big part of Tuesday's game.  I think she will be better Friday but if she is not the Landers win. 

I say Dogs by 7 if they play the way they are capable.  The teams actually match up pretty well in my opinion.  Hampton has one starter that is very banged up right now and it played a big part of Tuesday's game.  I think she will be better Friday but if she is not the Landers win.

This rivalry is fierce. It could be more fell than the boys lol

They're a little better than hampton. I just wish they hadn't lost those 2 games at home against north and south greene

I agree, maybe a hair bit better. Definitely more experienced and it showed. I still don't think Bowers is 100% right now which I think played a big part. She has to score more than 3 points for Hampton to win a game like this. I just don't think she fells comfortable shooting right now. Hopefully she will be healthy and Hampton will improve by the time they meet next time.