Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

I know Its pointless to argue with passive but I'm too da** stubborn to give up. As For William Blount being cupcakes... Yes we have had rough years since 07 but... We have been competitive in most games despite losing... Our district is tough and we have had quiet a few close losses that could have easily been wins. And we have also competed well with and even beaten a few playoff teams from other districts. We have given Sevier County and Morristown East fits and we managed to beat Jefferson County and Knox Central in years they made the playoffs. Considering that William Blount is regularly at the bottom of the district standings they tend to look pretty dang tough against playoff teams from other districts. Imo that speaks to how deep our district is. From top to bottom 4AAA is pretty dang tough... And we are still undefeated against 5AAA.. So keep on calling us cupcakes.. You just make yourself look like a fool.

The Govs are good, but the boys need to step it up, son! Ha just messing with ya, 91.

So Walker Valley, Bradley Central,Soddy Daisy, and Mcminn are better then Farragut, Bearden, Hardin Valley, and William Blount? Get real

All mentioned are cupcakes with the exception of Bradley. They had the formula to beat you but not the manpower. My Owls sent a few of them to the sidelines limping including the qb and wideout Crisp. Good luck WB I hope your team goes from cupcakes to steaks and compete with your beloved Merryville.

l

The Govs are good, but the boys need to step it up, son! Ha just messing with ya, 91.

I wouldn't say we are good, we could be a h*ll of a lot better then we are. But we sure as heck aint no cupcake. We have competed with some pretty good ball teams the past couple of years and given them fits. I wonder how much better we would be now if meadows had never left or we had another good coach take his place instead of gregory.. I bet we would have atleast made the playoffs a time or two.

I wouldn't say we are good, we could be a h*ll of a lot better then we are. But we sure as heck aint no cupcake. We have competed with some pretty good ball teams the past couple of years and given them fits. I wonder how much better we would be now if meadows had never left or we had another good coach take his place instead of gregory.. I bet we would have atleast made the playoffs a time or two.

God bless Gregory lol