Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

Well the PA got Blue Raiders hot at him, I got the Bears mad at me......... What no Walker Valley cats! Heck I can find someone they can be mad at, wait they are mad at everyone!

Well on another note The Gate pulled one over, he had his 1st open practice/scrimmage, and I kept my big mouth shut! Hey we will be OK! Not bad still got us finishing 3rd....... But I am running out of sand quick!

Don't get mad at me. You on My thread talking trash and kissing up to Merryville. They still ain't gonna have no mercy on WB . Whether you like me or not you still gone get beat like a drum by your beloved Champs. Come again. I don't kiss up to nobody. Everybody put thier pads on the same way. Hey if you are sensitive you need to stop while you can.

I'm an Owl fan. Hey we got beat by Cleveland and E.Ham and I still talk trash and they say they're my daddy. SO WHAT. IM NOT MAD. ALL FUN

I'm not kissing up to Maryville. I'm just living in reality here... When you say Maryville plays cupcakes you are disrespecting maryville and everyone on their schedule, so you should expect people to take issue with that. And you make yourself look like a fool when you call teams that lose to maryville cupcakes.. As I recall you are always talking up Blackman.. Well guess what? Maryville beat Blackman! I just wanted to make sure you knew that... And yes Blackman had a great team last year but they still lost to the best High School team in the state and one of the best in the country... You should just know that you look like a fool when you criticize and call other teams that get beat by Maryville cupcakes .. Especially when your team has never played them! You are just talking out of your arse.. And you look like an even bigger fool when you trash-talk Cleveland for getting beat by west when cleveland beat your team. Btw Maryville blew out west... So since West got blown out by maryville, west destroyed cleveland twice, and cleveland beat you it would seem like Maryville and West would destroy your owls... Yet you continue to rationalize their success by saying they play in a weak district... Frankly 99% of what you say doesnt make any sense.

I'm not kissing up to Maryville. I'm just living in reality here... When you say Maryville plays cupcakes you are disrespecting maryville and everyone on their schedule, so you should expect people to take issue with that. And you make yourself look like a fool when you call teams that lose to maryville cupcakes.. As I recall you are always talking up Blackman.. Well guess what? Maryville beat Blackman! I just wanted to make sure you knew that... And yes Blackman had a great team last year but they still lost to the best High School team in the state and one of the best in the country... You should just know that you look like a fool when you criticize and call other teams that get beat by Maryville cupcakes .. Especially when your team has never played them! You are just talking out of your arse.. And you look like an even bigger fool when you trash-talk Cleveland for getting beat by west when cleveland beat your team. Btw Maryville blew out west... So since West got blown out by maryville, west destroyed cleveland twice, and cleveland beat you it would seem like Maryville and West would destroy your owls... Yet you continue to rationalize their success by saying they play in a weak district... Frankly 99% of what you say doesnt make any sense.

Look Governor of Merryville, if I were a WB booster I would vote you outta the fan base. Reality?? The reality is that you have no respect for your own team gloating about a team that you concede to mentally and if your team thinks the way you do they are doomed from day one. No wonder they defect to the other schools:/

Well the PA got Blue Raiders hot at him, I got the Bears mad at me......... What no Walker Valley cats! Heck I can find someone they can be mad at, wait they are mad at everyone!

Well on another note The Gate pulled one over, he had his 1st open practice/scrimmage, and I kept my big mouth shut! Hey we will be OK! Not bad still got us finishing 3rd....... But I am running out of sand quick!

I know for a fact that the sandbagging continues on the hill . It's some unfamiliar studs up there and if the gel thickens. Watch out BlueRaiders!!

Look Governor of Merryville, if I were a WB booster I would vote you outta the fan base. Reality?? The reality is that you have no respect for your own team gloating about a team that you concede to mentally and if your team thinks the way you do they are doomed from day one. No wonder they defect to the other schools:/

I am not conceding to Maryville, just living in reality. Right now we have zero shot of beating Maryville... We are lightyears behind them in coaching/leadership, discipline, and work ethic. If our coach and his staff can get these things fixed we will have a shot.. It takes more then talented players to beat Maryville... You have to throw the kitchen sink at those guys and have every guy giving 110% to beat them and you might still lose.. The fact of the matter is Maryville would be a tough out for anyone in the country right now.. And most teams dont have a shot against them because they are ill prepared and lack maryville's discipline... It baffles me that no teams are trying to copy maryville's habits.. Nope.. Most just want to "jab" (as you call it) them and make excuses for why they are good.. Which accomplishes nothing., the day that more coaches/teams start watching maryville and start mimicking what they are doing in the offseason and in practice/workouts is the day more teams will start competing with and beating maryville.. But most people seem content to trash talk so things will stay the way they are.

I am not conceding to Maryville, just living in reality. Right now we have zero shot of beating Maryville... We are lightyears behind them in coaching/leadership, discipline, and work ethic. If our coach and his staff can get these things fixed we will have a shot.. It takes more then talented players to beat Maryville... You have to throw the kitchen sink at those guys and have every guy giving 110% to beat them and you might still lose.. The fact of the matter is Maryville would be a tough out for anyone in the country right now.. And most teams dont have a shot against them because they are ill prepared and lack maryville's discipline... It baffles me that no teams are trying to copy maryville's habits.. Nope.. Most just want to "jab" (as you call it) them and make excuses for why they are good.. Which accomplishes nothing., the day that more coaches/teams start watching maryville and start mimicking what they are doing in the offseason and in practice/workouts is the day more teams will start competing with and beating maryville.. But most people seem content to trash talk so things will stay the way they are.

I hate to say but you are delusional WB. Its plenty teams that win championships that don't need Merryville as a model. They also produce more d1 d2 athletes which I think is more important. Its teams that have scrimmaged them and thimk of them as just another team.if you put Merryville in Memphis, Murfreesboro, or heck 5AAA and play a whole schedule of good teams it would be a different story. Its just like the Eastern Conference in basketball full of cupcakes vs the Western Conference good fro. 1 to 8.im not here to soften the blow WB I keep it 100.

I hate to say but you are delusional WB. Its plenty teams that win championships that don't need Merryville as a model. They also produce more d1 d2 athletes which I think is more important. Its teams that have scrimmaged them and thimk of them as just another team.if you put Merryville in Memphis, Murfreesboro, or heck 5AAA and play a whole schedule of good teams it would be a different story. Its just like the Eastern Conference in basketball full of cupcakes vs the Western Conference good fro. 1 to 8.im not here to soften the blow WB I keep it 100.

You are the delusional one.. Maryville would destroy every team in 5-AAA.... And I hate to break it to ya but there have been a few years that William Blount would have represented 5AAA in the 6A playoffs.. Yet we are bottom feeders in this district you call a cupcake .., the fact of the matter is we would beat walker valley, soddy daisy, mcminn,and Bradley most years.. Our district is tougher from top to bottom then yours is. Edited by Governors91