Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

Evidently it hurts you!

Facts are facts.  WE beat YOU last year. WE made it to the semis. YOU didn't.  Regardless of the score, WE played 2 more games last season than YOU.  How that makes you somehow better is still a mystery...  "Passive Math"?

Checkerz you have been a but whole lately. Why?does your defense still suck?? Nothing to be mad about. Thats the norm lololololololol

How silly.....Sweet, trust me, the feeder programs at 7-8 and 9-10 are NOT running the same basic offense of GQ.....it is hilarious how much I read this.  I guess everyone is trying to come up with a reason the high school has won so much and this sounds good, but its just not true.  If you don't believe me, go on a Maryville thread and ask OldRebel2 or MLREB, see what they tell you......and they should know.  Their feeder programs are great and they get coached well, and that is a big help to the middle school and high school down the road, but running the same basic offense as GQ......sorry, it don't happen.

The secret to Merryvilles success is the family Zebras.

I am beginning to see why nobody likes you on here. I have stood up for you and ooltewah and I have seen others do the same yet all you do is badmouth other teams and talk trash.

Don't get mad at me. You on My thread talking trash and kissing up to Merryville. They still ain't gonna have no mercy on WB . Whether you like me or not you still gone get beat like a drum by your beloved Champs. Come again. I don't kiss up to nobody. Everybody put thier pads on the same way. Hey if you are sensitive you need to stop while you can.

I'm an Owl fan. Hey we got beat by Cleveland and E.Ham and I still talk trash and they say they're my daddy. SO WHAT. IM NOT MAD. ALL FUN