Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

CLEVELAND BLUERAIDERS SINCE YAL WANT TO TALK TRASH ABOUT MY OWLS....YOU ARE NO LONGER MY DADDY....YOUR WIN DIDNT EFFECT ANYTHING!! STILL DISTRICT CHAMPS!!! OUR REAL DADDY IS MATT MALITA #6 SLOT RECEIVER OF THE CANES!! :wacko:  

BOY WAS THAT HARD TO ADMITT <_< ...2014 WILL BE A DIFFERENT STORY....BELIEVE THAT!!

Whatever....Scoreboard.

Ok first of all... Maryville has never played EH or Ensworth. They just scrimmaged.. And if you knew anything about maryville you would know they sandbag in scrimmages.. Big time.. Playing Maryville on a friday night is completely different from scrimmaging them in late july and early august.. Maryville is on a whole other level... If I recall correctly My Govs beat your Owls 32-0 in 07. That was our best team in school history. We were loaded with studs and had great coaches and we still lost to maryville... Oh and about whitehaven... They were loaded with d1 talent playing against a down maryville team and still needed the zebras help to get the win.

I will not argue your post at all, 15 time champs, 1 less then the Nature Boy himself! I will agree that Murvil was working on things in the scrimmage, not showing much at all, film gets shared. You scrimmaged Ensworth to get better, we scrimmaged you to get better. I would guess we did not show much when we came up there. Now I am not saying we could or would beat you in a real game. And really don't matter cause your not in our way to where we want to go. Nor due you stand in the way of the Owls, Raiders...... Now West does.

if it aint the grand prize, all it is is conversation

Very few get the grand prize, but great conversation is a plus! 32 teams in and only 1 comes out happy! You guys got big things riding on you, playing West and McCallie, really need to shut the Naders up first! I pulling for you, and would not miss it.......

Very few get the grand prize, but great conversation is a plus! 32 teams in and only 1 comes out happy! You guys got big things riding on you, playing West and McCallie, really need to shut the Naders up first! I pulling for you, and would not miss it.......

Will be another tough game. I hear mccallie has alot coming back. It will be a challenge for us to stop them. But I do like the smash mouth brand of football we will play this year. Should be a fun game to watch.

Will be another tough game. I hear mccallie has alot coming back. It will be a challenge for us to stop them. But I do like the smash mouth brand of football we will play this year. Should be a fun game to watch.

They will have top skill players, and they will run that option. They run the option cause there not big up front.... Trust me they did not get better as the year went on, you did! I think you guys were hurt in the end cause you play way to many guys both ways, I think that fixes it self this year. Really don't care what Knox bunch or the Knox burbs say you guys were pretty beat up in the semi game, and that's part of it. And yes we would have not fared well either if we would have won. Bottom line you need to focus on McCallie, us Signal and Owls Brainerd I think, Panthers will be better this year don't over look them enough speed to upset you.

They will have top skill players, and they will run that option. They run the option cause there not big up front.... Trust me they did not get better as the year went on, you did! I think you guys were hurt in the end cause you play way to many guys both ways, I think that fixes it self this year. Really don't care what Knox bunch or the Knox burbs say you guys were pretty beat up in the semi game, and that's part of it. And yes we would have not fared well either if we would have won. Bottom line you need to focus on McCallie, us Signal and Owls Brainerd I think, Panthers will be better this year don't over look them enough speed to upset you.

I couldnt agree with u more sir

ZEBRAS????REALLY?? HOW DO YOU THINK THEY WON 15 OF THEM??ON SKILL ALONE??? WHEN THEY SENT THE ZEBRAS OUT OF THEIR HOME AREAS WE FINALLY GOT ANOTHER CHAMPION...SO DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT "ZEBRAS" AND BOY IT'S IRONIC THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE CUPCAKES ON THE SCHEDULE ALREADY CONCEDING TO THE INEVITABLE......"AS A MAN THINKETH SO IS HE" YOU HAVE NO SHOT WITH THAT KIND OF THINKING....SMH

I am not conceding to the inevitable, I'm just living in reality. Maryville is Maryville and everybody else is.. Well... Everybody else.. Every team that has history with them knows this... The reason most teams dont have a prayer against them is because they disrespect them ... Back in the day everyone said they were winning because they were in 4A and now that they are in 6A and going to cookeville every year people like you say they play in a weak district or East Tennessee football is weak (This is 7AAA's excuse). The haters gonna keep hating and they will never have a shot to beat Maryville because of this. To beat Maryville you have to quit making excuses and try to do what they are doing. You have to try and match their work ethic and discipline.... Their success has nothing to do with playing against bad competition.... It is their coaching, discipline, teamwork, and work ethic.. They would get it done in if they played in any other district in the state because of the things I mentioned above.

I am not conceding to the inevitable, I'm just living in reality. Maryville is Maryville and everybody else is.. Well... Everybody else.. Every team that has history with them knows this... The reason most teams dont have a prayer against them is because they disrespect them ... Back in the day everyone said they were winning because they were in 4A and now that they are in 6A and going to cookeville every year people like you say they play in a weak district or East Tennessee football is weak (This is 7AAA's excuse). The haters gonna keep hating and they will never have a shot to beat Maryville because of this. To beat Maryville you have to quit making excuses and try to do what they are doing. You have to try and match their work ethic and discipline.... Their success has nothing to do with playing against bad competition.... It is their coaching, discipline, teamwork, and work ethic.. They would get it done in if they played in any other district in the state because of the things I mentioned above.

Amen to that.

I have the feeling that Passive has never even watched maryville play. Because if he did he would know that they are more disciplined and better coached then any team in the state and most teams in the country . They execute perfectly and rarely make mistakes and every player gives 110%. And yes they have talent too.. All that combined together makes a deadly combination. Alot of high school teams are talented but they are sloppy and lack discipline... And they dont have GQ.. These are the things that seperate maryville from everyone else.