Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

Endswerth wuz envited a cupple yeers ago two play Mairvul one yeer and Alcoee tha necks.....And deeclined...

So yore sayin'  tha rilly good Blackman teem we played laist yeer iz a "cakewalk"...???....Gold balls never get reedundunt.....That's why we have 15..... :popcorneater:

Blackman was beat up by the time they got to Merryville after surviving 7aaa. No offense but you don't face teams all season like other tough districts do.The only team that I ever seen give you a real game is da Haven. In some districts you have at least 3 teams of that Caliber.i don't see that on your schedule. But I will go ahead and crown you. You are the Champs for now.pleez rub that on my Owls.

Blackman was beat up by the time they got to Merryville after surviving 7aaa. No offense but you don't face teams all season like other tough districts do.The only team that I ever seen give you a real game is da Haven. In some districts you have at least 3 teams of that Caliber.i don't see that on your schedule. But I will go ahead and crown you. You are the Champs for now.pleez rub that on my Owls.

PA at leest come wif tha troof.....Blackman wuz 100% healthee fer tha Mairvul gaim.....

So Knox West and Alcoee ere knott tuff...???......Eye thaink West wore out tha 5AAA teem last fall.....And tha Owls won't schedule Alcoee orr Mairvul.... :popcorneater:

As I have already told you a few times district 4-AAA is one of the toughest districts (if not the toughest) in the state. You have Maryville (The defending 6A state champs), Knoxville West ( Defending 5A Runner-up's) , Farragut, Bearden, Hardin Valley, Lenoir City, My Govs, and Heritage. the only cupcake in this region is heritage and that might not even be the case next year because they have a good coaching staff now. Let me just ask you this...... Is anybody in the state able to claim that they have to play the defending 6A champs and defending 5A runner's-up in consecutive weeks? Oh yeah!! The William Blount Governors are able to make that claim!!! We have Knox West and then Maryville the very next week. Does that sound easy to you? And to top it off we have farragut and bearden after those two! #4AAAbigboyfootball #7AAA is overrated #Bringiton Edited by Governors91

PA at leest come wif tha troof.....Blackman wuz 100% healthee fer tha Mairvul gaim.....

So Knox West and Alcoee ere knott tuff...???......Eye thaink West wore out tha 5AAA teem last fall.....And tha Owls won't schedule Alcoee orr Mairvul.... :popcorneater:Uh The Hurricanes gave you a run for a qtr..do you have any team on your schedule remotely that huuuuge!! lol after that scrimmage...Merryville said no.lol..Oh you don't want to play the Owls..We are like the Canes with speed and our defense.....OMG.. no you don't wnat the Owls to Blemish your perrrfect record like we did the Canes..lol

Keep talkin Starz....I enjoy talking to the Champs...whether you took a bee-line, a cake walk or steam rolled to Cookeville....you have the gold...My other 5aaa buddies say my Owls have a cakewalk non-district schedule lol and if we made it to Cookeville before them they will be saying the same thing...cake walk...get my drift???

As I have already told you a few times district 4-AAA is one of the toughest districts (if not the toughest) in the state. You have Maryville (The defending 6A state champs), Knoxville West ( Defending 5A Runner-up's) , Farragut, Bearden, Hardin Valley, Lenoir City, My Govs, and Heritage. the only cupcake in this region is heritage and that might not even be the case next year because they have a good coaching staff now. Let me just ask you this...... Is anybody in the state able to claim that they have to play the defending 6A champs and defending 5A runner's-up in consecutive weeks? Oh yeah!! The William Blount Governors are able to make that claim!!! We have Knox West and then Maryville the very next week. Does that sound easy to you? And to top it off we have farragut and bearden after those two! #4AAAbigboyfootball #7AAA is overrated #Bringiton

PLA Eeeez....Faragot,Bearden,Hardin,Lenior, and Heritage are ALL Cupcakes..and West gettin waxed 42-20 I consider them a danish also...One thing about my Owls....we NEVER got waxed like some of these so-called good teams...that's why I think we are real close to achieving our ultimate goal... 

PLA Eeeez....Faragot,Bearden,Hardin,Lenior, and Heritage are ALL Cupcakes..and West gettin waxed 42-20 I consider them a danish also...One thing about my Owls....we NEVER got waxed like some of these so-called good teams...that's why I think we are real close to achieving our ultimate goal...

But your 5AAA buddies got waxed by West and your owls would have met the same fate.

..and we respect West (will be playing them twice again this year... B) ) and annually schedule either Maryville or Alcoa for scrimmage. (And opened the season with Maryville and Alcoa for the two years prior to this cycle...) We GET that district...and I firmly believe we're better for playing into it.

how when you go waxed twice lol